Accelerated Evolution
HopelessPyromantic

What do you get from the internet?

Humans are so dumb. Change is the only inevitability.

Stupidity is universal.

Actually, as we're far more intelligent than all other organisms we can compare ourselves too, we can't say humans are stupid. We're highly intelligent. However, this intelligence generates a multitude of conflicting ideas, the proponents of each of these ideas calling their opponents stupid.

So, I guess what I'm saying is, all humans are intelligent relative to other species, and that within the species Americans are no dumber than any other country's citizens, except possibly due to the failings of our education system in relation to those in Asian countries.

EDIT: This actually provides a good example of one thing I get from the internet.

Seriously? Where did all this end of history shit come from? How fucking arrogant do we have to be to think that we can live like this forever and ever?

Anyone know what the hell he's talking about?

Anyone know what the hell he's talking about?

You said a revolution was impossible, implying that there will never again be an internal cultural or political shift, ever.

You said a revolution was impossible, implying that there will never again be an internal cultural or political shift, ever.

Cultural and political shifts are possible without war you know.

Cultural and political shifts are possible without war you know.

Revolution != War.

Hence why people differentiate things like the American Revolution from the American Revolutionary War, and the Russian Revolution from the Russian Civil War.

Besides, he was using revolution in the Marxist sense, which implies a brief period of class warfare in which there may be no actual fighting.