Accelerated Evolution

America's Most Smartest Model

I am SO excited to see this show. First of all, BEN STEIN! I LOVE Ben Stein. He is one of the most intelligent people I have ever seen and I admire his mind. I would give my left big toe to meet him and just talk.

Second of all, MODELS! I want to see models try to match wits with Ben Stein. Hahahaha!

Third: Anything VH1 does I love, because they embrace absurdity and run with it. Best Week Ever is one of my favorite shows. So many comments those people make I have thought of myself, and it is so much fun to watch.

And finally: I would like to see a model break the stereotype that they are all dumb. It might not happen, and that will suck, but I REALLY want to see if the "Soviet" guy is any smarter than the Americans. I know nothing of the educational system of where he is from so it would be nice to see if there is a difference. I'm afraid there won't be because you know they had to pick dull people for the show, or else there wouldn't be a show. I hope I am wrong. He is already at a disadvantage: on the preview I watched they have to know the combination to get into the bathroom. I believe the hint was what year did America gains its independence. I don't ever expect a non-American to know that and think it's a little unfair to him.

Oh god, I hope they did a good job with this show.

Of course we have the run-of-the-mill reality show competition angle for added dramatic effect, and that's fine because I love watching people interact (but I still feel this way-how real can one be knowing there are cameras on them? Well, I guess the kind of people that get on these shows? I'll never know, and it is beside the point.)

I'm so excited that it's corny. I haven't had a show excite me like this, EVER. I think this will be a great experiment.

Anyone else a VH1 junkie?

I am SO excited to see this show. First of all, BEN STEIN! I LOVE Ben Stein. He is one of the most intelligent people I have ever seen and I admire his mind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expelled:_No_...ligence_Allowed

My Evolution teacher photocopied a news article for us and here's a paragraph:

[ben Stein] said he also believes the theory of evolution leads to racism and ultimately genocide, an idea common among creationist thinkers. If it were up to him, he said, the film would be called "From Darwin to Hitler."

I think so Nazi! I mean, seriously, that is some INTERESTING thinking. I'm not going to say fucked up YET simply because I am not familiar enough with the issue, but I'm dying to know what the hell this shit is all about.

Charming! I went from "New Member" to "Advanced Member" all in one night. What the hell? Advanced? Please tell me that is a default rank, because that sounds absurd :laugh:

An advanced member sounds like something they would sell you in spam email.

Who am I? I don't think it matters, but if you really want to know I'm just a 25 year old chick in her basement that thinks too damn much :headbang:

Did you watch the Rock of Love finale? That show cracked me up, but it was really good. I never knew anything about Bret Michaels except that he was Poison's singer. Turns out he's a pretty decent human being too. I knew he wouldn't pick Heather...and then she bitched about getting that tattoo. Woman, he didn't force you to do it! He asked if you were sure! Haha.

I'm not saying it's a stretch, just that it is unfair since he's not American. I've seen a lot of Americans that don't even know this information, so I suppose that is why I came to this conclusion.

^ That's not unusual, so it's no big deal. I think I was a guy in a past life or something...I'm just nowhere near the typical female stereotype, and I don't know why. Never have been. I like being a woman but it's bullshit sometimes. I've talked to men on the phone who thought I was just another empty headed chick who can't stand up for herself. I hate being treated like that. But I'm nowhere near feminist-I swear I don't fit in anywhere, but I guess that's okay. I just like being me. And I do get along better with guys, they're real and I like being real too. I don't like the feminine social structure, you know the groups-the alpha female and all her little followers. Just not for me. I'd rather sit alone in my basement and talk to you guys than sit around with a bunch of chicks talking about clothes and Britney Spears latest meltdown :headbang:

i think most models are smart, it takes intelligence to be successful in that career i imagine. i think of it as just like any other art. may as well say why would an intelligent person waste their life being a painter, or something.

i also think you kind of are just going off stereotypes of women >_> i'm very feminine and all of my friends are girls, but we don't only talk about celebrity gossip.