Accelerated Evolution

Hi! Billy Mays here to tell you about

I'm so tired of this dude. I don't feel like I really need to say anymore.

But I have to bring this up: have you guys noticed the commercial he is on and he talks about getting rid of "embarrassing dandelions'?

Man, all I can think of when I hear him say that is "WHAT THE FUCK?!" :laugh: What kind of person is embarrassed by DANDELIONS for fuck's sake? Hahaha! Hell, I like dandelions, always have and always will. Fuck your pretty yard! I'm gonna blow seeds all over it! :headbang:

Yeah me too! I thought he made the shit for the longest time! Hahahaha!

I like how excited he is about those fuckin' Zoorbies or whatever they're called. Those damn towels :laugh: They ain't gonna change my world Billy! It's just a fucking towel!

He's just so easy to laugh at. Still, I wish he get the HELL outta my TV! I DON'T WANT YOUR STUPID SHIT BILLY! I wanna find out how to get a hold of this dude just so I can tell him that :awesome:

I'm so tired of this dude. I don't feel like I really need to say anymore.

But I have to bring this up: have you guys noticed the commercial he is on and he talks about getting rid of "embarrassing dandelions'?

Man, all I can think of when I hear him say that is "WHAT THE FUCK?!" :laugh: What kind of person is embarrassed by DANDELIONS for fuck's sake? Hahaha! Hell, I like dandelions, always have and always will. Fuck your pretty yard! I'm gonna blow seeds all over it! :headbang:

The dandelions in my front yard kept bringing the bad type of dandelions to my yard. You know, the ones that play really loud rap music and yell at little children. Embarrassing really.

LMAO Fuck those deviant dandelions! Death to the dandelions!

Man, all I see is a flower when I see a dandelion. I don't think "Gawd, that'll make my yard look HORRIBLE! Kill it! It's kind of pretty!" :laugh:

My dad used to make us chop thistle on the farm. I guess I could see why from a farmer point of view, but I like thistle too.

But this is also the same man that would pour gasoline down a groundhog's burrow and light it up.

How could anyone be so heartless toward an innocent animal that's just trying to live? It's his fucking home too. I have possums that visit me every night and sometimes they get into the floor and I can hear them running around. I'm not going to kill them though, they just visit because I have an open bag of dog food and they want a bite to eat. I have no right to infringe upon his existence-we're both animals.

LMAO Fuck those deviant dandelions! Death to the dandelions!

Man, all I see is a flower when I see a dandelion. I don't think "Gawd, that'll make my yard look HORRIBLE! Kill it! It's kind of pretty!" :laugh:

My dad used to make us chop thistle on the farm. I guess I could see why from a farmer point of view, but I like thistle too.

But this is also the same man that would pour gasoline down a groundhog's burrow and light it up.

How could anyone be so heartless toward an innocent animal that's just trying to live? It's his fucking home too. I have possums that visit me every night and sometimes they get into the floor and I can hear them running around. I'm not going to kill them though, they just visit because I have an open bag of dog food and they want a bite to eat. I have no right to infringe upon his existence-we're both animals.

Well groundhogs and chipmunks in my yard burrow 100's of holes in the yard causing erosion and ruining the lawn. The lawn is part of a homes selling point, but you can put moth balls in the holes to make them go away I hear so I think nuking them is a little over board.

We don't really have possums here, but I'd just like to say FUCK RACCOONS. They come up to my window every night (yes, I live in the woods. Deal with it) looking for a handout. I know they're all disease ridden fucks and if they could, they'd eat me too. So I say fuck them, fuck their scavenging ways, and fuck the people that feed them, perpetuating one of the worst pets out there.

The worst part is when I complain about them people are always like "BUT THEY'RE SO CUTE, HOW CAN YOU HATE THEM?!"

I HATE ANYTHING THAT GIVES ME RABIES, DAMMIT.

Well groundhogs and chipmunks in my yard burrow 100's of holes in the yard causing erosion and ruining the lawn. The lawn is part of a homes selling point, but you can put moth balls in the holes to make them go away I hear so I think nuking them is a little over board.

Definitely! I can understand if it is your yard, but man, this was out in the fields. Maybe his precious cows were more important. Cows=money, so that had to be it. Save the cows, damn the groundhogs!

I've tried an oxy clean rip off. I can't remember if it really made any difference though :tongue:

CF, that was :awesome: I live in the city, and I still can't escape wildlife. There's a lot of country right outside the city limits, so it's not unusual to see deer wander in once in a while.