Accelerated Evolution

Welcome HopelessPyromantic

Hey, thanks! That really warmed my heart to see this. You guys are great. I was kinda having a rough day: woke up to final notices on ER bills, a VA overpayment, and I've just been sitting here feeling...well, hopeless. But I think I got it all straightened out, and it just made everything so much better to see this thread. I'm glad you guys care :)

Yup, I was HFG. I look back on it and really really hate that screenname. It sounds so narcissistic :hardgay:

I think I remember you as HopelessPyromantic too, I dunno if we ever talked much but you were pretty cool. I was A-Chan?

Sorry I kind of dissed you in your Marilyn Manson thread I just think he's a rather ridiculous dude, it had nothing to do with you ^^;

I HOPE YOU STICK AROUND AT AE your threads always create Interesting Discussion.

LMAO That's my County! Man, I love that cat. She just became a mommy so :hail: to the Countess!

Haha! I have to tell you guys this though:

She had 3 babies. One of them is now gone :blink: I think she ate the runt...

It's sad, but kinda funny too...cuz she's County. I mean, in that pic she DOES look like she would eat babies.

I eat babies blarg blarg

LMAO That's my County! Man, I love that cat. She just became a mommy so :hail: to the Countess!

Haha! I have to tell you guys this though:

She had 3 babies. One of them is now gone :blink: I think she ate the runt...

It's sad, but kinda funny too...cuz she's County. I mean, in that pic she DOES look like she would eat babies.

That is absolutely horrifying. :mellow: