Accelerated Evolution

An Observation and suggestion

Haha, this is hilarious. I looked for that forum and couldn't find it :laugh:

So here we go again-message lost to organization. Oh well...I feel like giving up...

It's on the main page, all the way at the bottom.

Don't worry, no one uses it.

I think not too many people on AE really care about this kinda stuff, and when they say "should be in X forum" they're really just saying "post count +1." That's how I read it, anyway.

I don't know. "should be in xyz forum" is just sort of an excuse to be a dick, but....that's i guess part of the culture here? we can all be dicks sometimes, and a lot of us find it funny. things are essentially self-moderated. Moderators really don't do much

AE is honestly a little bit like 4chan in that regard i'm sorry to say. =(

But if you post in the correct forum and everything people will generally listen to you and be supportive?

If we had moderators to do their job before the horde of rude people jumped in and addressed what isn't any of their business... we would seem like a fun place to play.

But for some reason, the members think they have the right to police the boards? Unacceptable.

The theme of the last two posts is that AE IS AN ANARCHIST PARADISE :hardgay: :hardgay: :hardgay:

If we had moderators to do their job before the horde of rude people jumped in and addressed what isn't any of their business... we would seem like a fun place to play.

But for some reason, the members think they have the right to police the boards? Unacceptable.

yes, because we all know GPS never tries to impose his will upon AE :hardgay:

Actually, this just proves that you have no friends and smell bad

At least I'm housebroken.

On a more serious note; yeah, there's been a lot of assholery going down in AE as of late. It seems that those of us who aren't depressed are getting grumpy as fuck, which is too bad.

HopelessPyromantic seems like a pretty cool cat, I plan to shoot her an email when I'm done with this fucking paper. Whereas I'm kinda disappointed with AE right now.