Accelerated Evolution

The Life of Britney Spears

I don't like Britney Spears. I don't like her "music" and don't like how she has mishandled her children, blah blah blah. This is not the point of this thread, though.

The point is: Where the fuck was her "loving" family? How could any mother stand by and let this happen to her daughter. It was in everybody's face: I knew she was going to lose her kids, and all I could think of was "Why is no one stopping her, shaking the shit out of her, and telling her to grow up?" I feel like if her parents really cared about her, they would've stopped this train in it's tracks before it derailed.

Losing your children is horrible. I don't know this firsthand but someone very close to me cannot see their children, and they have done nothing to deserve it. I will admit Britney Spears has. But how did it come to this? Why did it have to come to this? Why wasn't there a sincere intervention by ANYONE?

I don't care about her, but I do feel bad for her. I know she is irresponsible and out of her mind, but she's been cheated by everyone around her as well. Maybe this will be what it takes to wake her up, but it shouldn't have come this far.

I know dude, she sucks, I agree. I hate celebrity too, trust me. These people are shoved in our faces all of the time and it is annoying.

I usually avoid entertainment news altogether. I was just on MSNBC.com last night and saw the headline and wanted to talk about it. No crime here. Just take a deep breath and avoid the topic if it irritates you so much.

sorry, :breathes: haha i just really hate celebrities, i hear about them all the time in my journalism class and it makes me want to DIE

continue...

Oh gawd, now you've struck a nerve with me. I'm a journalism major, I understand, and I dread the celebrity worship involved with every ounce of my existence.

I'm going to give everyone so much hell about it.

as much as I hate celebrities and all that bullshit, I still feel bad for her kids. I don't give to shits for her, but her children are going through some of the worst stuff that a child ever could, that like HP has said before, shouldn't have at all.

I hate celebrity gossip, but I'm apathetic. We only see the "headlines" (that don't deserve to be headlines) she makes.

as much as I hate celebrities and all that bullshit, I still feel bad for her kids. I don't give to shits for her, but her children are going through some of the worst stuff that a child ever could, that like HP has said before, shouldn't have at all.

If it were your world then the children would feel worse.

I can't really tell if she cares or not. I mean, it seems like she doesn't, and only cares about herself (which also ends up with a bad ending if this little )(woo malignant narcissism) yet you can't help but think she actually genuinely cares about her children, even if it is apparent only when something like this happens. v_v