Accelerated Evolution

Is it just me or...

I swear, I've seen so many Africans and black people all around the world that don't start looking any older until they hit sixty.

I'm so jealous of you. I'm gonna look like an old biddy by 30 :tongue: White people just wither faster or something :laugh:

Maybe it's tanning that does it to white folks. I stay outta the damn sun, since my mom and aunt kinda look like leather and they've ALWAYS tanned. Ugh, I don't wanna feel like an alligator. I like my skin soft.

Plus, orange tinted white people looks kinda tacky to me. Like Tara Reid, she's just unnatural. I like natural.

30s is not old at all oo; and i agree there are many people even in 50s who look nice. you just have to keep up with your appearance. like laura from project runway.

pr_laura_bennett_400.jpg

she's almost 50

i think asian people age well to a certain age, but when they get VERY old well:

obaasan.gif

in my opinion, it does have to do with our skin color. we get a lot of damage if we're really light skinned. that's why there's botox and stuff :P

a lot of darker skinned races do age well, i agree. not only black people, but hispanics and middle eastern people as well.

my mom is almost 50 (she will be next year) and she looks 40, tops.

I swear, I've seen so many Africans and black people all around the world that don't start looking any older until they hit sixty.

I'm so jealous of you. I'm gonna look like an old biddy by 30 :tongue: White people just wither faster or something :laugh:

Maybe it's tanning that does it to white folks. I stay outta the damn sun, since my mom and aunt kinda look like leather and they've ALWAYS tanned. Ugh, I don't wanna feel like an alligator. I like my skin soft.

Plus, orange tinted white people looks kinda tacky to me. Like Tara Reid, she's just unnatural. I like natural.

no its true.. I still get carded for booze and I'm 31.. ask alot of people.. and some people mistake my age.

30s is not old at all oo; and i agree there are many people even in 50s who look nice. you just have to keep up with your appearance. like laura from project runway.

pr_laura_bennett_400.jpg

she's almost 50

i think asian people age well to a certain age, but when they get VERY old well:

obaasan.gif

Wow! I didn't know she was almost 50! When I watched the show I was thinking 35-40. WOW!

LOL So true about the Asians. American Indians have the same, well, not problem, but you know, when they're old, THEY ARE OLD! So I might have that on my hands in the future too considering the bloodline LOL

Cougars :laugh: Older ladies that sweep up younger men.

We call them MILFs around these parts.

Anyway, I've noticed that certain blacks age well and others don't, much like certain whites age well and others don't. It's all due to genetics, for instance, Italians are lucky that their genetics for the most part don't have them show their age very early. However, Russians on the other hand have genetically much harsher aging.

We call them MILFs around these parts.

Anyway, I've noticed that certain blacks age well and others don't, much like certain whites age well and others don't. It's all due to genetics, for instance, Italians are lucky that their genetics for the most part don't have them show their age very early. However, Russians on the other hand have genetically much harsher aging.

No a MILF and a cougar are different. A MILF is a mother who when your over your friends house you pop a boner. A cougar is a old lady around 50 who stalks bars and takes home 24 year olds.