Accelerated Evolution

hay guys

Adam

my mom's a douchebag.

tuesday - was supposed to go to the fair, morgan's mom couldn't take us.

wednesday - same

today - his brother's taking us and my mom doesn't want me going w/ him.

she just is out to not lemme do anything with morgan period. she sucks balls. huge ones too. i'm tired of her deliberately not letting me go anywhere while she goes off all the time and nothing comes out of her mouth except "do this, do that, blah blah blah, i suck penis"

/end rant.

ps: I know she wants me to believe she's only looking out for me, but she's just looking for chances to not let me ever have fun, ever, period. god forbid i see something besides my house.

my mom's a douchebag.

tuesday - was supposed to go to the fair, morgan's mom couldn't take us.

wednesday - same

today - his brother's taking us and my mom doesn't want me going w/ him.

she just is out to not lemme do anything with morgan period. she sucks balls. huge ones too. i'm tired of her deliberately not letting me go anywhere while she goes off all the time and nothing comes out of her mouth except "do this, do that, blah blah blah, i suck penis"

/end rant.

ps: I know she wants me to believe she's only looking out for me, but she's just looking for chances to not let me ever have fun, ever, period. god forbid i see something besides my house.

I think, at your age, you're just making this into a big deal for no reason.

I also think that she's just worried and really is just looking out for you -- dude...you're 13. Seriously. Unless your mother is a mental case [or you did something very very very stupid for which she dislikes you -- well, then you're deserving] I doubt she's out to get you at the age of 13.