Halloween 07'

Scarface

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Optimus Prime.

OH GOD just got an idea

ok ring doorbell *in a deep voice* "Hello, I'm Optimus Prime, you may remember me from hit shows such as Transformers. I need candy in order to defeat my arch enemy Megatron. He and his decepticons are on their way now with nuclear bubble yums. *person gives candy* Thank you very much for your assist in defeating the enemy. AUTOBOTS, TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT *me and friend's move onto next house*

EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

OH GOD just got an idea

ok ring doorbell *in a deep voice* "Hello, I'm Optimus Prime, you may remember me from hit shows such as Transformers. I need candy in order to defeat my arch enemy Megatron. He and his decepticons are on their way now with nuclear bubble yums. *person gives candy* Thank you very much for your assist in defeating the enemy. AUTOBOTS, TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT *me and friend's move onto next house*

EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

That was not epic. Not epic at all. It was until you started saying shit Optimus never said. This isn't the retarded movie homobot, I hope.

I'm thinking of going as the Dude. But I don't think I can grow a good enough goatee. So, I'm open to suggestion (and I'm not doing Nathan Explosion, I'm getting so sick of people suggesting that just because of the hair. I'M NOT DYING IT BLACK ANYWAY).

everyone said the same for me too.