Accelerated Evolution

I am only afraid of what I can't kill

Ghosts, and even the thought of them, SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF ME! :laugh: I'll just be sitting watching a show about ghosts and I'll get paranoid LOL Looking behind me and shit! It is SO ridiculous and really funny, but I still can't get away from the thought of something sneaking up behind my ass and scaring me and there wouldn't be anything I could do to keep it from scaring me again :ohmy: Hahaha! I had an encounter with a ghost once that will never leave me, and man! Whoo! That was some scary shit!

True loneliness (not having ANYBODY) is terrifying as well, so hopefully I'll never have to go through that.

I'm really scared of ending up like my mom, even though I love her

She was always really socially anxious and she never got over it and she never really had any friends

I think I got a lot of the backwash because for as long as I can remember my mom and dad never had anyone over, so I'm worried I'm just socially incapable of making relationships in the real world because I never got any of the experience as a little kid, like it was speaking Chinese or something

I'm really scared of ending up like my mom, even though I love her

She was always really socially anxious and she never got over it and she never really had any friends

I think I got a lot of the backwash because for as long as I can remember my mom and dad never had anyone over, so I'm worried I'm just socially incapable of making relationships in the real world because I never got any of the experience as a little kid, like it was speaking Chinese or something

Aww, you poor thing. That makes me feel sad.

You know what you gotta do? Stop being afraid. I used to be afraid of that too, but I just decided "Fuck it!" and jumped into being social ass over elbows. I wouldn't change a thing, I learned a lot about myself and a lot about people too. It's not easy, and relationships are never easy, but if not for the challenge, you would never gain wisdom.

Just don't be afraid okay? Of rejection, heartache, all that stuff. You gotta go through it to find out who you really are and what you feel you deserve and need from said relationships.

Going crazy. Right now I think I'm at the "eccentric" level, but I am afraid that one of these days I'll totally lose it.

I'm afraid of the day the NWO will make it's global move for power.

As for ghosts, there's a particular type that freaks me out, and that's the black hooded figures. I have seen one in the middle of the night, and I woke everyone else in the house up screaming.

I don't particularly fear death, I just fear dying young.

Going crazy. Right now I think I'm at the "eccentric" level, but I am afraid that one of these days I'll totally lose it.

I suggest you, if you haven't already, learn all about psychology. It makes crazy a lot less terrifying, trust me. You can snap out of crazy, so don't be scared :smile: Do you see a therapist? (You don't have to answer this on here, just shoot me a PM or something).

I used to be afraid of failure until I realized the only person that I have to prove anything to is myself.

The only thing I really fear is not preparing properly for the future.

Sometimes the future happens when you're not prepared. That's when shit gets interesting :wink:

Holy disembodied spirits Batman! Seriously, ghosts never really bothered me. I think I've seen one or two, but it might just be my mind screwing with me.

I was terrified of dogs up until a few months ago. When I was four, I was bitten and dragged down a driveway and it scared the shit out of me.

- Becoming something I hate. I don't want to wake up in 30 years and be like, "I freakin' love Jesus! Wasn't Bush a great president?"

- Sounding or looking like I copy or imitate people.

- Some crazy traumatizing shit coming up from my unconscious mind.

Aww, you poor thing. That makes me feel sad.

You know what you gotta do? Stop being afraid. I used to be afraid of that too, but I just decided "Fuck it!" and jumped into being social ass over elbows. I wouldn't change a thing, I learned a lot about myself and a lot about people too. It's not easy, and relationships are never easy, but if not for the challenge, you would never gain wisdom.

Just don't be afraid okay? Of rejection, heartache, all that stuff. You gotta go through it to find out who you really are and what you feel you deserve and need from said relationships.

<3 You are awesome thank you for caring about all of us!! I do want wisdom, it's the most important thing. I am not looking for a boyfriend now just a bunch of friends and people to hang out with. I just moved to South Dakota for college and I don't know anyone and everyone's already made their little friend circles and I'm always too tired/depressed/don't know how to jump in

-a real job

-Chicago stile pizza (that shit just ain't right)

-cliffs(not heights, I could lean over the edge of a tall building and be ok but not cliffs)

- submarines (sinking my battle ship without even the courtesy of surfacing first, that’s just not cool )