Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Scarface

RPG Collections

Wow, I can't believe I forgot to put Mother 3 on my list. Anyway, the game has been completely, so my list has been updated accordingly. Guess I can start a new RPG now.

WA4 beaten~

and

Just picked up Grandia 3, collection updated!

I figured if I wanted a fun battle system I would pass on Tales and go straight for the best battle engine in rpgs...

HA!

But this one should be stickied. It has our collections in it and it is always being updated when we get new RPGs. This is the exact kind of thread that the sticky function was created for. Jeez!!

Anyway, I picked up Legaia 2 and Shining Soul II with the used game sale that Gamestop had this week.

I'll be doing quite a bit of updating soon. I need to buy Summon Night. And Super Robot Taisen, Devil Summoner, and Disgaea 2 are all around the corner.

I would have been all over DQ8 from launch if I didn't have five million other RPGs to play. In fact, I still do have five million other RPGs to play. But I saw DQ8 for $20 and couldn't resist. It's unfortunate too, because I was hooked on Nocturne again, but now DQ has my attention.

Shopping Spree!

bought:

Summon Night

Lunar DS

Drakengard 2

Sigma Star Saga

Makai Kingdom

List updated accordingly~

Lunar and Sigma were only 9 bucks

Summon Night was full price

Drakengard (new) and Makai kingdom (used were both 20 Gs