Accelerated Evolution

Frisky Dingo

I thought accured to me about the latest ep: If both Xander or Killface weren't eligible to become president becuase of thier age/lack of full U.S.citizenship, then why did the Republican and Democratic parties bother to nominate them? Any why would thier otherwise inteligent advisors even bother to manage thier campaigns for that matter? Giant plot hole is giant :awesome:

I thought accured to me about the latest ep: If both Xander or Killface weren't eligible to become president becuase of thier age/lack of full U.S.citizenship, then why did the Republican and Democratic parties bother to nominate them? Any why would thier otherwise inteligent advisors even bother to manage thier campaigns for that matter? Giant plot hole is giant :awesome:

They'll just retcon the constitution.

I loved the whole Retcon Construction Industry joke.

because it's hilarious? What's bigger than your plot hole is their pistols. I have never seen bigger fuckin pistols. And the Annihilalatrix (sp?) is also awesome.

BOOSH

How the hell did you miss? We're right here!

Val is a horrible assasin

"Awww, I forgot to bring bullets"

"did you check your vigina?"

I know dude. she's hilarious though.

"That's a big box you brought."

"Those are really nice slacks. I'm telling you, you look good in them. Are they stain proof?"

"I really hope so."

"Why?"

BOOM

I think my favorite line in the entire series is,

*Pulls out gun.* "What the fuck were you doing at my mom's house?"

"Dude, dude, I was just cleaning!"

"Okay." *Puts gun away.*

*Pulls out gun.* "HER VAGINA."

I never watched the show but those lines are funny.