Accelerated Evolution

What should I realistically get for this?

The Masterplan

I kinda don't watch anime anymore and I still have a good half of my collection on my shelf. I'm not going to watch it and I could use the money. Anywho, what should I be looking to get if I sell the following as a lot?

Akira [special Edition w/ tin]

Cowboy Bebop - volume 1 [Remix]

Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! - volumes 1-4 w/ art box

Ghost In The Shell

Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence

Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex - volumes 1-3

Jubei-Chan Season 1 [brick]

Jubei-Chan 2 - volume 1

Princess Mononoke

Neon Genesis Evangelion - volumes 1-6 w/slipcases and art box [Platinum]

Porco Rosso

Soultaker volumes 1-2

Steamboy

X - Volumes 1, 3 & 4 w/ slipcases and art box

Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust

I kinda don't watch anime anymore and I still have a good half of my collection on my shelf. I'm not going to watch it and I could use the money. Anywho, what should I be looking to get if I sell the following as a lot?

Akira [special Edition w/ tin]

Cowboy Bebop - volume 1 [Remix]

Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! - volumes 1-4 w/ art box

Ghost In The Shell

Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence

Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex - volumes 1-3

Jubei-Chan Season 1 [brick]

Jubei-Chan 2 - volume 1

Princess Mononoke

Neon Genesis Evangelion - volumes 1-6 w/slipcases and art box [Platinum]

Porco Rosso

Soultaker volumes 1-2

Steamboy

X - Volumes 1, 3 & 4 w/ slipcases and art box

Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust

Sell it individually at half.com

If you're going to eBay research how much each one usually ends for in other auctions. (advanced search and select the 'completed listings only' box before hitting search)

Keep in mind the listing, paypal, and shipping fees. Go with media mail to save money on shipping fees, otherwise every package will cost upwards of $3.85 to send out. The post office will give you priority boxes for free if you need them instead of spending 80 or so cents on media mail packages. Just remember to turn them inside out when packaging something so the brown cardboard is showing on the outside. They'll take these packages as media, though you might be asked if you want it as priority.

Sell it individually at half.com

I kind of need the money ASAP, so I don't know that I could do that. Unless it goes quicker than I'm thinking.

The Akira tin might be the only one that you'll make some good money off. I wouldn't sell them if I were you. You got some pretty good stuff there.

You know I really know and deep down I don't want to. But I know for a fact that even if I hold on to them and I have free time, I'm not going to watch it. I lost interest drastically over the past year somehow.

If you're going to eBay research how much each one usually ends for in other auctions. (advanced search and select the 'completed listings only' box before hitting search)

Keep in mind the listing, paypal, and shipping fees. Go with media mail to save money on shipping fees, otherwise every package will cost upwards of $3.85 to send out. The post office will give you priority boxes for free if you need them instead of spending 80 or so cents on media mail packages. Just remember to turn them inside out when packaging something so the brown cardboard is showing on the outside. They'll take these packages as media, though you might be asked if you want it as priority.

That was really informative. As previously mentioned though, just for sake of time I'd probably sell as a lot. Which sucks because I know if I do I won't get nearly as much. On the other hand, looking at it from a shipping standpoint, it seems more cost efficient. I don't know how to go about this.

That was really informative. As previously mentioned though, just for sake of time I'd probably sell as a lot. Which sucks because I know if I do I won't get nearly as much. On the other hand, looking at it from a shipping standpoint, it seems more cost efficient. I don't know how to go about this.

Take the extra time to get the maximum amount of money off of them. You want to come as close as possible to breaking even; if you sell it as a lot it will hardly even be worth it.