Accelerated Evolution

Brutal Legend

LeadingMan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Btw, here's the video I was talking about last night in chat.

For all those who might want to see the demo while it's still "exclusive."

Edit: On a side note, my HD video capture software provides beautiful results with small file sizes. All I know, is my next LP had better be a PS3 or 360 game. That shit looks good...

I was skeptical at first but then

>>online multiplayer

fucking preording this shit tomorrow. Hopefully I still have a job on that day so I can get my 15% discount

The concept sounds great, and I love that you can choose the gore/profanity levels (hilarious if anything), but watching the game in action, the combat looks like nothing I haven't seen before. No sense in re-inventing the wheel, but if I like the demo after I play it, I might have to wait 'til it's within my budget gamer standards.

The concept sounds great, and I love that you can choose the gore/profanity levels (hilarious if anything), but watching the game in action, the combat looks like nothing I haven't seen before. No sense in re-inventing the wheel, but if I like the demo after I play it, I might have to wait 'til it's within my budget gamer standards.

I would say the exact same thing about Psychonauts. The game was just a generic platformer and did nothing new in that regard... And yet that game is stellar.

Edit: Also, that's really funny coming from a guy who plays Dynasty Warriors and Punch-Out on the wii.