Accelerated Evolution

Starting an exercise routine

Adam

Well it's doing me some good, started today.

Reason is, I'm tired of having trouble sleeping some nights. Didn't go to sleep til 4 AM and had school at 7:45, i'm kinda sleepy but I hear it helps you rest if you run a good bit. Gets you tired.

thoughts? (is panting and out of breath) :headbang:

Yeah, excercising during the day does help you sleep. Doesn't matter what it is. Alicia's definitely right, you need to make it part of your routine to stick with it. I've tried to get a workout routine going, but I can't get it to fit into a nice spot in my schedule, so I'm always falling off it.

I usually jump out of bed and fire off 20-30 push ups. And then some pull ups on a branch of a tree in my front yard.

Then the combat begins. Basically, fight your friends... Best exercise evar.

I will be looking for you in the event of a Zombie Apocalypse, Alien Invasion, Nuclear Winter, World Wide Collapse, etc...

I could use men with your particular style.

Yeah, excercising during the day does help you sleep. Doesn't matter what it is. Alicia's definitely right, you need to make it part of your routine to stick with it. I've tried to get a workout routine going, but I can't get it to fit into a nice spot in my schedule, so I'm always falling off it.

Yeah, that's been me too. I'll be getting ready to go out bike riding and then my friends are like "hey drink with us/play dnd with us/both." (every day this week, btw).

Also the back tire of my bike is severely destroyed and I don't have the $ to replace it.

Just make sure you like it, you won't do it if you don't like it. =) I love BICYCLING!!

very true. The other thing is make sure you have time for it. I love bicycling, but when school is in session I don't always have time.

Also the back tire of my bike is severely destroyed and I don't have the $ to replace it.

tape. duct or electrical.

Yeah, that's been me too. I'll be getting ready to go out bike riding and then my friends are like "hey drink with us/play dnd with us/both." (every day this week, btw).

Go steal another one.