Accelerated Evolution

Most Hideous gamer tattoos

GummyBearOfDoom

Most of these look pretty cool. I agree with GPS that the writer is an asshole.

EDIT: Some of the later ones are ugly mostly because they're just bad tattoos. Most of the beginning is annoying because it's like "These people don't have bad or even necessarily ugly tattoos, they're just stupid losers because they got VIDEO GAME tattoos." It's just cutting off video games from real life again. No one would care if these were all band tattoos or anything. It's just stupid.

Most of these look pretty cool. I agree with GPS that the writer is an asshole.

EDIT: Some of the later ones are ugly mostly because they're just bad tattoos. Most of the beginning is annoying because it's like "These people don't have bad or even necessarily ugly tattoos, they're just stupid losers because they got VIDEO GAME tattoos." It's just cutting off video games from real life again. No one would care if these were all band tattoos or anything. It's just stupid.

I actually would never get a band tattoo for the same reason as a videogame one. 35 years down the line people will be like what? What is that? Oh It's this awesome band called Twisted Sister, and on this other arm I got Europe.

I dont think the writer is an asshole-- he's a realist. :D Shitty tattoos are shitty tattoos; gamer tattoos are not above the law. I loled at everything he had to say, he is absolutely right.

But some of them are legitimately well done tattoos, and he just makes fun of them because they're gamer tattoos. I'm sure he wouldn't have said something if those people had had mediocre band tattoos or anything.

A lot of them were poorly done tattoos, however that wasn't what he complained about. Even the really terrible tattoos, he complained that they were gamer tattoos.