Accelerated Evolution

Dreamcast

ChicagoBears93

This is a little off topic. Is it possible to download and burn PS1 games for an emulator on my computer. If so, where do you download them and how do you burn them.

I believe that is involved burning the ISO file to a CD and so forth and so on. John is the resident PSX emulator wiz, get in contact with him.

This is a little off topic. Is it possible to download and burn PS1 games for an emulator on my computer. If so, where do you download them and how do you burn them.

Yeah but only a select few. Go to Torrentspy or Mininova.org to find ripped PS1 games, then download Nero to burn them as an image file. After the CD is burned you'll need ePSXe and the bios to run them. The bios will take few goggle searches to find, though.

Another way you can play them without burning a CD is to download DAEMON tools and mount the PS1 image file right in ePSXe.

• 4 weeks later...

I've played the demo for that. It's great 2 player... really hard against the DC

OH MY GOD, YOU DO STILL EXIST! Yeah, I played that demo, too. No idea what I was doing, none at all. Also, by pure chance, a while ago, somebody on the Snesorama boards posted the Japan-Only Virtual On disc that adds 3 new mechs and allows for color change. Apparently, it's insanely hard to come by, so I downloaded it. If you end up going there to find it and it's gone, I'd be 100% willing to megaupload it or something.