Accelerated Evolution

SD&D Mod

Belial

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you weren't around for him calling GPS and I "capitalist pig-dogs."

I don't care who it is, as long as it isn't Belial.

If you where honestly offended by that I guess I'm sorry. I always assumed since the two of you allude to me being some sort of degenerate that you could handle receving a personal attack or two. I apologize for your inability to take what you can give.

If you where honestly offended by that I guess I'm sorry. I always assumed since the two of you allude to me being some sort of degenerate that you could handle receving a personal attack or two. I apologize for your inability to take what you can give.

And this kind of comment is exactly why I would not choose you as a mod, if I were an admin.

And this kind of comment is exactly why I would not choose you as a mod, if I were an admin.

I honestly don't think a SD&D Mod should have to play the roll of Referee in the forums. They should be able to get into any topic as much as anyone else. They should however take care of threads like "Who would win in a dick slapping competition" as well as the regular housekeeping.

I honestly don't think a SD&D Mod should have to play the roll of Referee in the forums. They should be able to get into any topic as much as anyone else. They should however take care of threads like "Who would win in a dick slapping competition" as well as the regular housekeeping.

I agree that a mod should be able to be involved in debates, but the kind of veiled, sarcastic "apology" you posted doesn't bode well for your personal objectivity. And, for the record, I've never implied you were a degenerate (or pig-dog) in any way. Au contraire, I respect your intelligence, and think we have the same type of mind, with different views of a variety of subjects.