Accelerated Evolution

so i was baked at work one time

Wind

so i was baked at work one time and i was lifting and a regular visitor told me I looked like like I was getting bigger and seemed impressed as she asked "Have any tips?" 2 also regular visitors looked at me for an answer.

"Well you know, I eat my wheaties in the morning". -Pause- "Breakfast of champions" -Dumb sloppy grin-

They stared nodding at my answer seeming like they were thinking "Wtf?"

I then walked away.

So epic.

so i was baked at work one time and i was lifting and a regular visitor told me I looked like like I was getting bigger and seemed impressed as she asked "Have any tips?" 2 also regular visitors looked at me for an answer.

"Well you know, I smoke my weed-ies in the morning". -Pause- "Breakfast of champions" -Dumb sloppy grin-

They stared nodding at my answer seeming like they were thinking "Wtf?"

I then walked away.

So epic.

fixed

Edit: sorry thats lame. Im high

I'm always baked at work. That's what we do at lunch. XD

It's really sad to me how weirded out some people get about it. I think it's just the illegal aspect, but it sucks because there's some people I want to know that I do it, but I'm worried they might get weird.

I really want to smoke right now, but I'm trying to cut back. (Because of $)

Does anyone else who does like it find people saying they don't like it really bizarre? Like I have a friend who has done it, and is ok with it, but doesn't really like it. They will sit in a car with people who are smoking and not do it. I just honestly cannot see what people don't like about it, but I know everyone has their own likes and dislikes.

Personally, I really don't like alcohol anymore. The only reason I really drink is to be social and go out with everyone. If you drink enough to really feel anything, you feel all full and nasty, and then you might wake up with a headache. Weed just makes you happy and floaty. I like that.

Does anyone else who does like it find people saying they don't like it really bizarre? Like I have a friend who has done it, and is ok with it, but doesn't really like it. They will sit in a car with people who are smoking and not do it. I just honestly cannot see what people don't like about it, but I know everyone has their own likes and dislikes.

Personally, I really don't like alcohol anymore. The only reason I really drink is to be social and go out with everyone. If you drink enough to really feel anything, you feel all full and nasty, and then you might wake up with a headache. Weed just makes you happy and floaty. I like that.

When I have a friend say something like they don't like getting stoned I sit them down and get them baked out of their fucking mind.

The understand stoned after that.

Well, I mean, obviously everyone's reaction to marijuana is different, and some people just don't like what it does to your mind. Alcohol tends to be pretty safe, and nothing to scary can happen to you. I am around people smoking poit constantly, and I just don't do it. I am not bothered by it, I just don't like it for myself. It has nothing to do with it being illegal, because legally, I am not allowed to drink or smoke cigarettes (though I am now, in Alberta), and I still do.

Like, I mean, for some people, when they get high, they are not relaxed or happy and floaty at all. They feel panicked and insecure, and everything that they fear in their minds becomes reality. It just doesn't mesh well with some personalities.