Accelerated Evolution

Who has to get woken up or did get woken up by their parents for school?

Chris

Who has to get woken up or did get woken up by their parents for school?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who has to get woken up or did get woken up by their parents for school?

• I did/do.
    • I don't/didn't.

What point is this proving btw?

My parents are irrational. They blow up and every single fucking thing I do "wrong." It's not the standard upset parent , it's the "You won't go to college, you'll fail out of school, you're going to the military." I was just about there with convincing my mom into letting me go, but my father "raises" me by the phrase, "He's not your friend, he's your son." Like there's actually discipline involved.

This is one of my irresponsible habits that now prevents me from visiting UVM this weekend. Their arguments are ridiculous for me not going. It includes the fact that I'm going with friends - SO OBVIOUSLY I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE COLLEGE AT ALL, OBVIOUSLY I'M JUST GOING CAUSE MY FRIENDS WANT TO GO. I can't stand this shit anymore...

My parents are irrational. They blow up and every single fucking thing I do "wrong." It's not the standard upset parent , it's the "You won't go to college, you'll fail out of school, you're going to the military." I was just about there with convincing my mom into letting me go, but my father "raises" me by the phrase, "He's not your friend, he's your son." Like there's actually discipline involved.

This is one of my irresponsible habits that now prevents me from visiting UVM this weekend. Their arguments are ridiculous for me not going. It includes the fact that I'm going with friends - SO OBVIOUSLY I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE COLLEGE AT ALL, OBVIOUSLY I'M JUST GOING CAUSE MY FRIENDS WANT TO GO. I can't stand this shit anymore...

Jesus Christ dude. I get into fights with my parents about this all the time, though nothing as bad as this. I finally got them to back off for good though.

I have to get woken up every day or I'll sleep till 1. I have slept later then that also.

same here

you should have had a "sometimes" button

Sometimes my mom would have to wake me up

usually my alarm would wake me up but frequently she would try to wake me up anyway FIVE MINUTES BEFORE MY ALARM WAS TO GO OFF A:LKSJF:LDKJFLDS:FKJDS IT PISSED ME OFF.

that also happens to me every day. she would come in five mins, wake me up, I fall asleep again, alarm wakes me up in five mins, then I refuse to get out of bed and she yells at me to get up.

My mother does that too! What's up with that!

I appreciated it because then I was awake to wake up when my alarm went off!

I think I remember my alarm ringing about 12% of the time. The rest of the time I sleep through it or turn it off and don't remember doing so

10th and 11th grade I was fine 90% of the time, other days I'd wake up at my blasting mp3 alarm (would shake my walls to ensure I got up). But since I was withdrawl'ing from drugs :eyebrows::awesome: :awesome: :awesome: half the time, I usually said fuck it laid back down.

Prior to 10th grade I needed them to get me up

I was the guy who tried that "put the alarm on the other side of the room" trick, but then would just go back to sleep afterwards. I love sleeping.

Usually I would get woken up by my parents, but unintentionally. Like my dad would leave the house (my room was right next to the front door) so I would know it was eight o'clock.

I have chronic sleep problems so I don't really "sleep" like most normal people do. I lie in bed, basically paralyzed because I'm so tired, but conscious. So I would wait until my dad left to get up.

I don't really know which way to vote, haha.

I was the guy who tried that "put the alarm on the other side of the room" trick, but then would just go back to sleep afterwards. I love sleeping.

Usually I would get woken up by my parents, but unintentionally. Like my dad would leave the house (my room was right next to the front door) so I would know it was eight o'clock.

I have chronic sleep problems so I don't really "sleep" like most normal people do. I lie in bed, basically paralyzed because I'm so tired, but conscious. So I would wait until my dad left to get up.

I don't really know which way to vote, haha.