Accelerated Evolution

Shit is Bananas

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. I had a giant post but, as I said, it was way too personal. I'm trying to get me some advice.

Basically, two of my friends have a crush on this girl. One of them is this girl's ex. This girl has a crush on me, and I am very good friends with her. What the hell do I do, now? I would thoroughly enjoy being with her, but not at the cost of losing friends... It's annoying, and very hard to know what to do.

this shit is Bananas

B-A-N-A-N-A-S

damn you, this is what I came here to say.

anyway, here's my two cents. If you don't want to lose your firends, don't. If you think you can stay friends with her or work something out without losing your firends, good, but if you don't want to lose your frineds over her, don't.

that is the WORST position to be in.

ultimately though, it will just define who you are. someone who is true to your friends, or to your own desire.

it would be nice if they would be okay with you and her together

odds are though that they will just end up secretly resenting you for it.

it would be nice if they would be okay with you and her together

odds are though that they will just end up secretly resenting you for it.

Yeah, man... Who knows. I don't really believe in "fate" but this girl and I have really hit it off and we both enjoy spending time together a lot. Geh... It's not so much that I even really want to be with her (though I do), it's more that I really don't want anyone else to be with her.

Who knows. Now I'm just making myself sound like an asshole. :awesome:

Man, she's hot, though.

Okay. Don't listen to anyone who says to not fuck your friends over. You said right up there that you are very good friends with her. She's your friend, too. Don't fuck her over either. I don't know if I have any advice that would help, because people are petty, and someone's not going to be pleased. I've been in a spot where there was some weird threesome weirdo thing going on with three people that I knew, and I flat out said, as soon as I saw where it was going, that no matter what happened, I wasn't choosing sides, as I was friends with each of them. So maybe that would be the first thing to do, if they are all aware of the dilemma that is potentially unfolding. Just say that you aren't getting involved, and then don't get involved.

Simply talk it over with your friends. I mean if they say no after explaining she is interested in you too. They can really only wish you there best if they are infact your friends. By telling them and if they act all bitchy and still go after her then they're just been rather hypocritical wankers. I suggest you mention it to your friends. And see what happens.