Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Nega-Brent

The New Horde Race?

I was reading information on the Lich King expansion pack and kept coming across the addition of a race called the Tuskarr. Everything I've read about their addition to the World of Warcraft seems to suggest that they will the new playable Horde race. The main piece of information that suggests this is that they are allied with the Horde and from what I know of the game, non-playable races aren't allied to either side, they're either neutral factions or enemies to both the Alliance and the Horde.

What do you think? Could this be true?

Ss9-hires.jpg

I haven't read that any where.

It's in the 30 minute interview from the blizz guy. Go find the thread in here, he said no new races are added. Unless you count the new hero thing as a race, which it isnt really.

Technically, maybe, but they're always the guards for the Horde bases in contested areas and usually have Horde insignias.

Outside of the guards around the Zepplins, I'm pretty sure they'll attack anyone who fights near them in Contested Zones.

I was reading information on the Lich King expansion pack and kept coming across the addition of a race called the Tuskarr. Everything I've read about their addition to the World of Warcraft seems to suggest that they will the new playable Horde race. The main piece of information that suggests this is that they are allied with the Horde and from what I know of the game, non-playable races aren't allied to either side, they're either neutral factions or enemies to both the Alliance and the Horde.

What do you think? Could this be true?

Ss9-hires.jpg

The "fake new race" is actually being modeled by actor Wilford Brimley.

onion_imagearticle2396.jpg

Outside of the guards around the Zepplins, I'm pretty sure they'll attack anyone who fights near them in Contested Zones.

This is true.

The walrus dudes are called Tuskarr, they have been long known about along with Magnataur. In fact they were in War III. The Taunka are another new race to be added into the game with Northrend. But according to Blizzard there are no new player races. All these guys are NPCs.

The walrus dudes are called Tuskarr, they have been long known about along with Magnataur. In fact they were in War III. The Taunka are another new race to be added into the game with Northrend. But according to Blizzard there are no new player races. All these guys are NPCs.

Don't ever speak again...