Accelerated Evolution

A-E Secret Santa 2007 MEGATHREAD!

Crube

Well, it seems last years A-E Secret Santa went well and since I see Christmas stuff on sale at stores, that means only one thing: It's almost Christmas! So, if you want to do it again this year, sign up here! Oh, and when you PM me your information, label the subject "Santa!"

What the hell, the deadline to sign up will be the end of the month and all participants should send their stuff one and a half weeks before Christmas. As you know, it's going to be hell for the Post Office, so if you were to do this, there is a chance that you will get your stuff on well... Christmas. As for the limit on what you can spend? Lets say the minimum is 20 USD... sound fair enough?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll do it again,

but I hope wind doesn't get me and I don't get anything like last year

:whistling:

Yeaaaah I really did order something from thinkgeek as I told you like in february, and had the shipping address to your dads house... it was a t-shirt.... you really never got it? lol

What the hell, the deadline to sign up will be the end of the month and all participants should send their stuff one and a half weeks before Christmas. As you know, it's going to be hell for the Post Office, so if you were to do this, there is a chance that you will get your stuff on well... Christmas. As for the limit on what you can spend? Lets say the minimum is 20 USD... sound fair enough?

no, XD

wierd, whatever haha

ill replace this week as my check gets cashed monday, shoulda like... Im'ed me in like march (since in feb I said i ordered it and it was back ordered but would ship soon). I checked my think-geek tracking think, and it said delivered Feb. 23rd 2007.

ftw