Accelerated Evolution

Your Shower routine

GummyBearOfDoom

I usually do it right when I'm gunna go somewhere because I'm lazy. I take about a 30 minute shower, before I get in I dude nekkid dancing infront of the mirror of course. Then I step in and put the shower on pretty hot. I first wash my face then everything else randomly follows. I sing very loudly and epicly and slowly turn the heat up in the shower so I acclimate my body to the hottness until it is steaming. Then I start thinking about getting out and I'm like "fuck it's gunna be really cold" I run out and wrap a towel around myself as quick as possible. We all know getting out of a nice hot shower in winter and fall sucks dick. Especially when your family doesn't turn the heat up. I also shower twice a day when I work out.

Oh and I'm not one of those people that masturbates in the shower. Those people are odd.

I get nekkid then usually headbang (I can typically hear my music, my bathroom = next to my bedroom and when nobody is home I crank some metal), turn up the heat so I can bear it but turn it up when I'm in the shower, start with my hair then wash my armpits, wang area, legs and upper body, then I'll brush my teeth and then just stand there for ~15 minutes listening to music and relaxing in the hot water.

Then I get out and (thank god for a hot bathroom) dry off, sometimes I'll shave, but most of the time I get dressed then get out of the bathroom, and headbang outside of the bathroom to help dry off my hair.

I get nekkid then usually headbang (I can typically hear my music, my bathroom = next to my bedroom and when nobody is home I crank some metal), turn up the heat so I can bear it but turn it up when I'm in the shower, start with my hair then wash my armpits, wang area, legs and upper body, then I'll brush my teeth and then just stand there for ~15 minutes listening to music and relaxing in the hot water.

Then I get out and (thank god for a hot bathroom) dry off, sometimes I'll shave, but most of the time I get dressed then get out of the bathroom, and headbang outside of the bathroom to help dry off my hair.

Sounds like what I do except I shave and brush teeth before getting in because I can't stand being out too long naked and cold.

Also showering and head banging just go together, I was rocking out and signing Heaven and Hell in the shower 40 min ago.

Sounds like what I do except I shave and brush teeth before getting in because I can't stand being out too long naked and cold.

Also showering and head banging just go together, I was rocking out and signing Heaven and Hell in the shower 40 min ago.

I brush my teeth IN the shower. Still warm <3

Yeah, most of the time I'm playing Maiden and singing too, sometimes I'll grab the showerhead and hold it like a mic

it owns

WELL. I strip, turn on the fan, turn on the water, get in. Soak my body, shampoo and stuff, then I do all the stuff with the soap while I am conditioning. Then I rinse the soap, then the conditioner. Occasionally shave my legs and armpits... not joking, ha ha. If I do shave, I sit down and take like, 10 minutes to do so. Then I get out, dry off, rub lotion all over my body that smells like heaven, and dry my hair and get dressed. This all can vary between 30 minutes to 1 hour.

I also take baths quite frequently. Those can last for like, 2 hours. Hah!

I get nakey, flex in front of the mirror to get an ego boost, then breathe out and take in the reality of the situation. My phone doubles as an excellent music player, so I usually put on Post-Rock, which is usually Caspian or Death Cab For Cutie if I'm feeling adventurous. Then I hop in and wash the wang area for about five minutes, then hit a few areas and then return to the wang area just in case, then hit a few other areas and get out.

i walk in the bathroom, turn a fan on, turn the water on, Strip, comb my hair and then, depending on the day, i bend over and comb the part out of my hair and while i'm still bent over with my hair all combed forwards i go in the shower, wet my hair, shampoo it up, soap up armpits/crotch/etc, rinse hair, rinse soap off body, once in a blue moon i condition my hair, get out of shower, dry self off, wrap hair in towel, put on some underwear and pants, take towel off hair and headbang for a tick, go downstairs, finger comb a part in my hair*its different each time usually*, brush hair and then towel my hair to hell and then voila. wait for it to dry the rest of the way before i brush it again

i usually go in the bathroom, throw on the water because it takes like 5 mins to get warm. Get nekkid and hop in. usually just kinda lean against the wall there and space out for a while, or think about something. I then proceed to snap out of it and wash the hair, then wash my body. then i kinda space out again for a while. Sometimes I fall asleep too. Then I get out, dry off, put a towel around my waist and brush the teeth.

takes anywhere from 5-30 mins.

man back when i used to have a bathtub i would take all baths and I miss them so much. =( God visited me in the bathroom, and I'd listen to music in there.

Right now I just stand around spacing out in the shower for like 10 min so the water rinses me off, then wash my face, then maybe wash it again, hygenically wash my ass, shampoo my hair, condition my hair, space out more, go dry off, brush/floss

i usually take a bath too and i will usually let the water get really full like 3/4 and i will usually just lay there for a while, then i will wash my arms with soap first then everything else. and a few times a week i will shave and wash my hair and then i will turn on the shower part to rinse.