Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
eleet

Random Thoughts XI: LA REVOLUTION

Hey, all the power to you. If you manage to get stable money, you could do tons musically.

Exactly. And as much as I love music I don't want to do it professionally because the majority of jobs will either be teaching positions or playing random gigs to try to create a steady cash flow.

Why can't thier be hentai semi-realistic romance AND sex? Is that so hard to ask, Japan?

There occasionally is in yaoi.

Well, depending on your definition of "semi-realistic", there might be a lot. There's at least a little. XD

Well, depending on your definition of "semi-realistic", there might be a lot. There's at least a little. XD

I don't think he is interested in Yaoi

Twitter is great for commnicating with authors, I just asked J.C. Hutchins a question and he responded right back. And then I made a typo and can't go back to fix it without him probably noticing.... so it's both good and bad.

yaoi is yaoi. I'm talking about hentai, ie hetero relationships

:awesome:

But it's hard enough to find a romance story that has semi realistic romance, never mind a hentai.

Truth. Most of the non hentai stuff is just shallow fantasy wish fulfillment for the target gender, so pr0n ends up being much worse since it involves sex. Blah, now I'm more depressed

W0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

000000TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you all so calm, your all dead.

Walk outside.

Your fucking dead, life as we know it will not last another 50 years.

Talk a little walk outside, look at the calender, look at the trees, and if you if you don't notice somethings fishy, then i am alone on my crusade

Exactly. And as much as I love music I don't want to do it professionally because the majority of jobs will either be teaching positions or playing random gigs to try to create a steady cash flow.

That's pretty much my thinking too. There would be less bullshit that way.