Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
eleet

Random Thoughts XI: LA REVOLUTION

Ugh. I finding if more and more difficult to find jobs to apply to on my usual sites that I go to. Monster and Careerbuilder just seem to have so much unrelated junk that its not worth even looking their.

Played a geography game of europe and got 96%.

Geography is like my biggest weakness next to math. I can remember the locations of countries when I'm in a history class and then I immediately forget them not long after the class is done for the semester.

Geography is like my biggest weakness next to math. I can remember the locations of countries when I'm in a history class and then I immediately forget them not long after the class is done for the semester.

That's why I'm taking the class in college. In the US we don't get taught it at the High school level like in Europe.

I've always been pretty badass at Geography. I blame the globe my parents gave me when I was a kid. I was always fascinated by it and would look at it for hours at a time.

I've always been pretty badass at Geography. I blame the globe my parents gave me when I was a kid. I was always fascinated by it and would look at it for hours at a time.

I also did that, though a lot of it didn't stick with me, some of it did.

I also did that, though a lot of it didn't stick with me, some of it did.

i can name all 6 of the continents, that should be enough

I can't wait to start getting a paycheck again. I have so many games to buy xD

Taking a sip of coke right after you eat smarties tastes disgusting

Current is like one of the best channels ever. Always something interesting to watch.

So im still unemployed, Anyone got any tips?

and dont say that Im fucking up the interview, because I've applied to 25 places in the 4 months and haven't even gotten a call back.

Sav-ings

I know that someday their going to get fedup with me at work. Thus I plan for it in advance!

Haha yea I usually tend to save. But after being broke for a year, it will be nice to splurge a little :P

and dont say that Im fucking up the interview, because I've applied to 25 places in the 4 months and haven't even gotten a call back.

Only tip I have is to just search for anything or try to get a friend who can hook you up (easier said than done I know). I know how you feel man, like I said, I have been unemployed for a year and I'm lucky that my old boss is taking me back. The job market is just shitty in general and a lot of businesses are reluctant to hire at the moment. I would say either try to lower your standards for a bit as to where you want to work, or negotiate to work for less than what you're asking for a little bit if you can afford it.

Well there's your probelm - 5 places a month. You should apply to five a week.