Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
eleet

Random Thoughts XI: LA REVOLUTION

So, I'm working on a hardcore punk song about the Lord of the Rings.

Here are the lyrics so far:

FRODO!

frodo!

FRODO!

Frodo!

I AM TOM BOMBADILLO

Frodo

FRODO

Frodo!

Frodo

I AM TOM TOM TOM BOMBADILLO

THE NAZGUL ARE COMING COMING FAST RARRRRR

FRODO FROFO TAKE THE RING

TAKE TAKE THE RING TAKE THE RING TO MOOOOORDOOOOR

TAKE TAKE TAKA TAKA TAKA THE RIIIIIING TOOOOO MOOOOOOORDOR

AND JAM IT INTO THE MOUNTAIN HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH BOILING BLOOD MAKES ME DIE MAKES ME DIE DIE DIDDLE DIDDLE HAY HO HUM

FRODO!

frodo!

FRODO!

Frodo!

I AM TOM BOMBADILLO

Frodo

FRODO

Frodo!

Frodo

I AM TOM TOM TOM BOMBADILLO

THE NAZGUL ARE COMING COMING FAST RARRRRR

FRODO FROFO TAKE THE RING

TAKE TAKE THE RING TAKE THE RING TO MOOOOORDOOOOR

TAKE TAKE TAKA TAKA TAKA THE RIIIIIING TOOOOO MOOOOOOORDOR

AND JAM IT INTO THE MOUNTAIN HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH BOILING BLOOD MAKES ME DIE MAKES ME DIE DIE DIDDLE DIDDLE HAY HO HUM

how the hell did "livin on a prayer" make its way into my head?

Weird... I have Dead or Alive stuck in my head.

so one of the people i've been kicking it with the last few days is this really cute girl who i'm totally into, and like five minutes before i parted ways with the gang i found out she's only twenty. i haven't figured out if i'm pumped or just creepy older guy now

so one of the people i've been kicking it with the last few days is this really cute girl who i'm totally into, and like five minutes before i parted ways with the gang i found out she's only twenty. i haven't figured out if i'm pumped or just creepy older guy now

That's not a big difference.

So you're like six years older? Big deal? Go for it. Bang that youth out of her.

So you're like six years older? Big deal? Go for it. Bang that youth out of her.

Do this.

I drank a 1 bottle of Newcastle.. and that shit gave me a buzz god damn.....I may have to buy a sixpack of it one day

Have you played Empire yet?

No, I'm sure it's amazing, but my computer can't handle it. Rome, on the other hand, is awesome. I've played all the TW games besides Empire, though, Rome most recently, and I like it a lot more than the others.

I drank a 1 bottle of Newcastle.. and that shit gave me a buzz god damn.....I may have to buy a sixpack of it one day

I like Newcastle! One of the few beers I would drink.

No, I'm sure it's amazing, but my computer can't handle it. Rome, on the other hand, is awesome. I've played all the TW games besides Empire, though, Rome most recently, and I like it a lot more than the others.

Empire is amazing, if only for the disgustingly clear picture it paints of eighteenth century European imperialism.

My boyfriend is 30. o_o

So go for it.

Empire is amazing, if only for the disgustingly clear picture it paints of eighteenth century European imperialism.

Phew, well at least it's not late nineteenth/early twentieth century European and American imperialism. One of the West's lowest points (besides the Holocaust).

It's just gross. Every time I've eaten it homemade or from a restaurant it's either bland and watery or ridiculously over-spiced by people who have no idea how to cook. The texture is just... awful too. Not thin or thick enough.

I'll take a good Scottish stew when I want a bowl of hot stuff, thanks.