Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
eleet

Random Thoughts XI: LA REVOLUTION

I don't have an IM. I'm too paranoid for them anymore.

I also broke up with my girlfriend today, because I'm lapsing into dispondent and self-indulgent depression where I don't care about anything but pointless personal pleasure. It'll go away in a couple weeks but it happens, regardless of medication.

....I figured as much~ XD

Hmmm~~ ...And I'm wanting the bundle~~ X_x

i thought you already had a ps triple for some reason D: anyway it should be around 49980 yen/$550

nobody IMs me either -shrugs-

PIZZA!

i'd talk to you Artie!

at least the next time i'm on

I don't have an IM. I'm too paranoid for them anymore.

I also broke up with my girlfriend today, because I'm lapsing into dispondent and self-indulgent depression where I don't care about anything but pointless personal pleasure. It'll go away in a couple weeks but it happens, regardless of medication.

You used to have an AIM.

i thought you already had a ps triple for some reason D: anyway it should be around 49980 yen/$550

Wait~~ XD I....seemed to have misunderstood. x_x Sorry~~

Intriguing. I didn't know accidentally lodging a steak knife between two of your knuckles would be painful. In related news, tzatziki is difficult to clean out of a cut.

Intriguing. I didn't know accidentally lodging a steak knife between two of your knuckles would be painful. In related news, tzatziki is difficult to clean out of a cut.

w...t...f... you do have some shitty luck.

whelp. cya later guys. off to a 5 hour span of totally wicked metal

i wonder what gave me the impression that you were black. :laugh: though i'm almost drunk on a half a bottle of cough syrup so i don't know what i'm saying half the time tonight

no bueno mi amiga no bueno

Whats a girl gotta do to get some help getting off?

A girl cant get any help from a man with that, babe

no bueno mi amiga no bueno

no en propósito, señora joven hermosa. soy muy enfermo. tanto mi jefe me envió tan casero de trabajo hoy.

también perdonar cualquier falta de ortografía. no tengo escribí en español en años.

A girl cant get any help from a man with that, babe

pido para diferenciar...