Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
eleet

Random Thoughts XI: LA REVOLUTION

hell yeah. new Fallout set in Veges.

demanding stripper Ghouls right now!

Made by Obsidian. <--- Only important part of this. It might actually be a Fallout game this time :hardgay:

Made by Obsidian. <--- Only important part of this. It might actually be a Fallout game this time :hardgay:

Or just a terrible copy of a Bioware game... *zing*

the gameplay is staying the same apparently so it makes me think it's going to be a crap load of 3's recycled assets.

Well of course. Be sure to drop an incredible one-liner when you do it though as it sounds pretty much exactly like a scene from the best film never made.

"...You've just been relieved of duty."

I'm gonna leave a Card ob my friends windshield telling them how much of an ass i am.. for being over reactive to a situation.. I hope they accept my apology

I'm drinking a PBR.

To me right now, it tastes like blood and wine, mixed, added to, and naturally carbonated.

In Grand Theft Auto III, you can fuck up people in Portland.

Lindsay, I want to fuck up everyone in Portland, except for you, so they'll all stay home sick, and you can walk around alone all day, with everything to yourself....

theres a district called portland on the first island though, remember?

shit you got a better memory then me. i don't remember that and i played through 4 like two months ago.

then again the only thing i really remember was the narrative and how badly it spirals downward towards the end just because of mission fillers.

"Niko: This is a terrible life i'm living. now that i have a girlfriend maybe i can change and be a better person!

Mission giver: hey Niko how about you go kidnap this girl who's done absolutely nothing to you before, and how about you tie her up and slap the shit out of her until she cries out in pain. i'll give you some money. oh and take pictures.

Niko: OKAY!"

edit: ah, okay. i forgot that 4's locations in Liberty City are just renamed from 3.

i hate being sick. can't sleep and i still have 2 shifts left at safeway

damnit. and its 4/20. anything more than ciggs would destroy my throat and cause me to vomit. :sad:

well i just read the manual........

that's not very gamer like! you're supposed to just play the game and if you run into a problem with the controls you just go right on the internet and complain that the game is completely broken.