Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
eleet

Random Thoughts XI: LA REVOLUTION

Ahhh yes. But going to bed now just makes PT come more all the closer.

....PT, how I loathe thee~ DX

I still think you should be used to it by now. x)

uhasdiujh.... I only slept 3 hours? ;o;

Hey Brit don't worry.. your dollfie will come and hey I have a question a friend of mine's son is going through the AF in Lackland AFB...I wanna know how you made it through because it seems like he's having a hard time.. and can you PM how you made it through.

sup u hos, I gots an unusual request and I'm not entirely sure where it goes, but since you guys irregularly discuss masturbation I figure here would be the best spot

As more and more tournaments pop up in Norcal (socal ain't shitttt), I'm becoming more concerned about my arcade sticks and theft (which is a problem at tournaments... people walk out with a PS3 or a TV claiming they brought it in for the tournament while the rightful owner is busy managing things, or borrow a stick and never give it back). My friends entertained the idea of swapping out the ball/battop on the stick, this one:

balls.jpg

to a dildo - I have no problem with the idea, it's funny, and no thief would want a shaft with a shaft on it.

So, I need a 3~4" glass dong. Obviously a dildo that short and made of glass is rather hard to find, but maybe someone here who knows everything about everything can help me out here :hardgay:

It needs to be realistic, solid and straight enough that I can drill a 6mm hole in it (some curvature is always nice though), and rigid enough that it can be jerked around repeatedly without snapping in half. No scrotums if possible, I don't own a saw/dremel and neatly trimming that off would be a massive pain (plus I don't want to pay for glass balls I'm not going to use).

Also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dildo_Island x)))

The disk image for Shenmue disk 3 is 767MB. I thought for sure I was going to brun the end of the game into the top of my DVD burner, but it fit on the disk somehow.

Overburn. All CD-R's have anywhere from 12-90MB of extra space at the edge of the disc. Normally this is meant to prevent tracing wear, but you can utilize it if you have a burner that doesn't care.

I knew they had some extra room on the end, but 67MB is quite a bit extra.

It's pretty random. Some have so little extra room your average burner wont even be able to see it, and some have enough exta room to jam like 10% more stuff on the disc.

I'm at the library.....

My new job is so easy and doable but I'm so nervous there for no good reason. n__n I think I have an unfounded fear that working at a gas station has corrupted me or something so I try to overcompensate by being SUPERPOLITE WOMAN to customers.

I just don't understand group assignments at that level of education.

Well we're making a film so it makes sense to be in a group. Anyway, the plan didn't even work. The lab monitor doesn't show up 'til 1 today so we couldn't check out cameras. Which means I woke up and drove all the way down there for nothing. And I'm going to have to take a loss of hours from work so we can meet up Thursday instead. Ugh. My boss is probably getting really annoyed with me having to leave early for projects a lot. ><

I was freaking out about money earlier... Shit's so difficult without it.

I suck with money. Dx I spend whatever I get in a heartbeat.

That's why I only give myself $100 to spend for the week and save the rest of my paycheck. Also, I try not to use my debit card at all so it's easier to keep track of how much you can spend. I only use plastic when I need to get gas. Of course I've been splurging lately but eh.

Same here. I've spent about £600 this bloody year alone... Only now do I realise quite how fucking stupid that actually was.

I've spent. . . $108. . . on shit I didn't fucking really need. . .

I wanna stomp an animal in rage.

dude.

no.

to a dildo - I have no problem with the idea, it's funny, and no thief would want a shaft with a shaft on it.

So, I need a 3~4" glass dong. Obviously a dildo that short and made of glass is rather hard to find, but maybe someone here who knows everything about everything can help me out here :hardgay:

that could backfire in a lot of ways. getting a glass one that's around 4 inchs or so won't be a problem (anything less might) but one that's durable enough to drill through and rounded enough to use as a real "stick" would be a problem. using the rounded/end half would probably be too bulky to move it fast enough, and using the penis tip, if it's a realistic one anyway (which i assume you want to for the lulz), would slip out of your hands due to sweat.

you wouldn't have to worry about bawls though. most glass dildos don't come with the twins.

Mine went mainly on CDs. I'm a massive collector but I really didn't need to buy that many.

-is a music pirate- Its -rare- when I buy a cd.

using the rounded/end half would probably be too bulky to move it fast enough, and using the penis tip, if it's a realistic one anyway (which i assume you want to for the lulz), would slip out of your hands due to sweat.

I don't think either of those will be an issue. I can always mod the spring/deadzone if there's speed issues, and slipping doesn't happen with the way I hold my stick.

But yeah, I can't find any that short. Every one I find is at least 6"...

$100 to spend for the week

<_< How do you spend that much in a week?

Yeah pirating music makes so much more sense but I just fucking love CDs. The whole thing with the booklet and the actual physical copy just persuades me too much so I give in and buy tons of the damn things.

Lol.

-only has two Cd's that she bought. -