Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
eleet

Random Thoughts XI: LA REVOLUTION

lol. I love fucking with these after market warranty scam calls. I just had the lady on the phone for ten minutes trying to figure out what a Volkswagen Bora is. :awesome: That is what it says on the back of my car after all.

Almost all the snow here is melted.

Oh, Ashton, I'll be in Calgary on Saturday/Sunday. BTW. :wink:

:O

Sucky. I'll be moving my sister into the new house she just bought all weekend. What are you here for? I mean, I'm an awesome reason to visit, but I'm not that compelling.

Witchblade? Witchblade.

Witchblade anime was fun if you turned off your brain first. The manga... not so much. The original Top Cow series was fun too. The live action series not so much. :mellow:

- Like what Siendra said, there's the issue of quality. Besides, I like having the ACTUAL product rather than some file on my hard drive. I am pretty sure I am not the only one that feels this way.

Yes, with the DVDs you always have a perfect copy to make into more digital copies. On top of anime being released on Blu-ray now. I rented Paprika though netflix on Blu-ray and... it was incredible. It's hard to ge that kind of quality without making the file obnoxiously huge.

:O

Sucky. I'll be moving my sister into the new house she just bought all weekend. What are you here for? I mean, I'm an awesome reason to visit, but I'm not that compelling.

My dad wants to go fishing with my brothers, so we're meeting up with them, and I'm going to see a band there on Saturday night.

Yes, with the DVDs you always have a perfect copy to make into more digital copies. On top of anime being released on Blu-ray now. I rented Paprika though netflix on Blu-ray and... it was incredible. It's hard to ge that kind of quality without making the file obnoxiously huge.

i watched transformers for a few minutes on blu ray and went

'holy shit'

I have some 1080P rips, and while huge, they're barely a spec on my 750GB hard drive. Also, I seriously cannot tell the difference between 1080p and 720p anime. There just isn't that much detail drawn in to begin with...

I have some 1080P rips, and while huge, they're barely a spec on my 750GB hard drive. Also, I seriously cannot tell the difference between 1080p and 720p anime. There just isn't that much detail drawn in to begin with...

ia

you can tell the difference if you're paying close attention to a series like Gundam 00.

but there isn't much difference between 720p and 1080p right now anyway. anime or not.

you can tell the difference if you're paying close attention to a series like Gundam 00.

but there isn't much different between 720p and 1080p right now anyway. anime or not.

For movies with real people I can definitely tell the difference. You just have to have a really big TV for it to matter.

For movies with real people I can definitely tell the difference. You just have to have a really big TV for it to matter.

i guess it just depends on the transfer.

all i know is that Riddick, FF: Spirits within, Cowboy Bebop : knockin on heavens door, Serenity, and the first bleach movie all look amazing in HD

oh and the escaflowne movie is sharp as hell too

all i know is that Riddick, FF: Spirits within, Cowboy Bebop : knockin on heavens door, Serenity, and the first bleach movie all look amazing in HD

oh and the escaflowne movie is sharp as hell too

HD releases of Casshern Sins make me feel like i imagine males do when their balls swell up and tingle in delight.

HD releases of Casshern Sins make me feel like i imagine males do when their balls swell up and tingle in delight.

LOL. I'm not sure my balls have ever swelled... Well, there was that one time but it was on purpose. :awesome:

lol. I love fucking with these after market warranty scam calls. I just had the lady on the phone for ten minutes trying to figure out what a Volkswagen Bora is. :awesome: That is what it says on the back of my car after all.

You actually get real people for that shit? Nothing but prerecorded messages here.