Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
eleet

Random Thoughts XI: LA REVOLUTION

only when it's cooked in with something. otherwise it's just one giant mouthful of iron.

I like it fresh, uncooked c: It tastes more than iron to me.

lol AE, I just sterilized scissors and cut off a skin tag on my own neck. Shit gushed tons of blood.

WTF? whhy would you do that?

only when it's cooked in with something. otherwise it's just one giant mouthful of iron.

Some of us enjoy the taste of iron. D:

Necrophilia?! Go down to the cemetary and crack open a cold one.

A fun one is finding a willing partner who will let you drug them, put them in a tub of ice water, and fuck them while they're unconscious. It's almost like the real thing.

Necrophilia?! Go down to the cemetary and crack open a cold one.

A fun one is finding a willing partner who will let you drug them, put them in a tub of ice water, and fuck them while they're unconscious. It's almost like the real thing.

Should I be concerned that you know this from possible -experience-? LOL

Some of us enjoy the taste of iron. D:

among the many things i like swallow, blood isn't one. :whistling:

not that i have a problem with the taste. it's probably just a mental thing since i've tasted my own blood so many times that having another persons in my mouth is... odd.

:mellow:

Set, you are a fucking genius.

Yes, I am a genius of fucking. You're talking to the same guy who made a gallon of fake blood because he thought re-enacting an aztec virgin sacrifice with a woman and a barely legal gay boy would be hot as fuck and that the fucked up part is he would've used pig's blood if it wasn't so expensive and hard to find in large quantities.

Man, you give me too many ideas.

No. Scratch that. Give more ideas...

There was the one where I dressed like a priest and flogged a girl while she erected her own cross to be crucified on (tied to). I'd whip out my dick for her to suck while she did this and if she stopped doing either task, I'd flog her more (because, inevitably, she would). After tying her to the cross, I fuck her helpless body.

Because I researched how to remove them at home and the thing was nasty. It appeared out of no where like 2 months ago.

wait. it appeared 2 months ago?

i thought skin tags were just another type of benign birthmark. as in had since birth, not some random growth. maybe you should have had a doctor check it out first? find out what it is instead of lol scissoring it.

/internetdoctorate

:hail:

Someone should really add an erection emoticon. There is simply no other way to reply properly to a post like this.

Also, I think it's time for Eric to say a little something.

It's what happens when you become so crazy that normal sex just isn't good enough.

Does the page turn pink and unicorns pop up if you type in the Konami code?

Shota cops are shota and cute.

I was tricked into reading and liking furry, once. Just once.

Necro is tourney viable, it just needs a good assist like y/y or guro.

Just say no to furries.

Scat = NO DX BIG -NO-. just like Furries.. NO. SAY NO TO FURRIES.

EXACTLY.

Should I be concerned that you know this from possible -experience-? LOL

This is coming from a guy that had a woman in a tub full of ice for an hour to simulate a corpse. :awesome:

:hail:

Someone should really add an erection emoticon. There is simply no other way to reply properly to a post like this.

Also, I think it's time for Eric to say a little something.

emot-jizz.gif

Pirates these days are just so boring... What they need to do to get everyone's support is to go back to their roots.

I'll get a couple barrels of gritty rum if you find the boat. Already have a cannon.

Pirates these days are just so boring... What they need to do to get everyone's support is to go back to their roots.

I'm sure they'd love to, but

th_WhatHasScienceDone.jpg