Accelerated Evolution

halfway through november, 60 degrees, the leaves havent fallen

it's 60 degrees out halfway through november, I walked outside to have a cig and noticed endless lady bugs near my door and on the side of my house. Why doesn't anyone find this odd? Our planet is dying.<br/>Why haven't the leaves fallen? I feel a negative vibe for sure.

Tomorrow is 59 degrees with a nightly low of 55.

AFP 2 hours ago http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5iO5tSU...5vzaSrRcuNjBy0w

CT's in the big red 3-4

"LOL ARE YOU SOBER YOU"

Fuck you.

-

For the northeast, especially connecticut all the leaves are fallen by Halloween and it is very commen for a full blown snowfall prior / on thanksgiving.

I can't remember when I last walked outside and still saw more than half the trees with leaves, especially green leaves, and fucking LADY BUGS all over the place.

What the fuck?

"LOL ARE YOU SOBER YOU"

Fuck you.

-

For the northeast, especially connecticut all the leaves are fallen by Halloween and it is very commen for a full blown snowfall prior / on thanksgiving.

I can't remember when I last walked outside and still saw more than half the trees with leaves, especially green leaves, and fucking LADY BUGS all over the place.

What the fuck?

Ken, I think we angered Jesus.

I remember 3 years ago the jet stream dipped so far low in the winter we experienced a siberian winter, 20 below not accounting for wind chill, made walking from my dorm on one side of the campus to classes a test of endurance in itsself.

Then this last winter, no real snow until that once in a 100 year snowstorm hit over valentines day.

It can go either way really if you want to give incidental examples.

However, with the shift of most of the carbon in the gaseous state, yeah its getting a bit warmer. (Look up carbon cycle, I dont know how many times I've mentioned it)

You can get all of the modern world to commit to the Kyoto treaty but guess what, it doesn't cover developing countries.

I don't mean to bust your balls but I can tell you the reason, because a Tree's lifespan and growth is dependent on consistency of how the seasons change, and since our winter last year was record breakingly hot it set the trees' growth process off, which is why lately everything has been blooming/dying later.

But yeah global warming is a big problem, you'd think after all the fires in California people would start getting the hint.

I don't mean to bust your balls but I can tell you the reason, because a Tree's lifespan and growth is dependent on consistency of how the seasons change, and since our winter last year was record breakingly hot it set the trees' growth process off, which is why lately everything has been blooming/dying later.

But yeah global warming is a big problem, you'd think after all the fires in California people would start getting the hint.

Yeah, because Global Warming forces people to commit arson.