Accelerated Evolution

R.I.P. Chuck Norris The Badass

Nega-Brent

...Yeah. Tells you all you need to know.

He is right on one point:

That's ludicrous. That's ridiculous. Mutation is random in the sense that it's not anticipatory of what's needed. Natural selection is anything but random. Natural selection is a guided process, guided not by any higher power, but simply by which genes survive and which genes don't survive. That's a non-random process. The animals that are best at whatever they do-hunting, flying, fishing, swimming, digging-whatever the species does, the individuals that are best at it are the ones that pass on the genes. It's because of this non-random process that lions are so good at hunting, antelopes so good at running away from lions, and fish are so good at swimming. - Richard Dawkins

*cough*

(Chuck Norris)It's funny. It's cute. But here's what I really think about the theory of evolution: It's not real. It is not the way we got here. In fact, the life you see on this planet is really just a list of creatures God has allowed to live. We are not creations of random chance. We are not accidents. There is a God, a Creator, who made you and me. We were made in His image, which separates us from all other creatures. By the way, without Him, I don't have any power. But with Him, the Bible tells me, I really can do all things—and so can you."

Hah! That is an exact quotation from my mother, I swear. My mother and Chuck Norris made me. They are one and the same, and I am a product.

Clearly you missed the part where Badass Chuck Norris was assasinated and replaced with the Cybernetic Repbulican Chuck Norris.

no, I didn't miss it. Dude, he's from TEXAS. The state that's so off center and so republican that it's pretty much a different country. He played a Texas Ranger on TV. Cmon, put the pieces together. Just because he's republican doesn't make him any less badass, at least not in my option.

no, I didn't miss it. Dude, he's from TEXAS. The state that's so off center and so republican that it's pretty much a different country. He played a Texas Ranger on TV. Cmon, put the pieces together. Just because he's republican doesn't make him any less badass, at least not in my option.

I'm from Texas and I'm not a republican.