Accelerated Evolution

HAPPY TURKEY DAY 07... +1

Poophy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, it was a feast between the pilgrims and the natives, remember.....

well, the feast was part of a strategic alliance between the pilgrims and 1 native group that had the upper hand in north america at the time. divide and conquer!

i really feel bad about the shrimps

well, the feast was part of a strategic alliance between the pilgrims and 1 native group that had the upper hand in north america at the time. divide and conquer!

i really feel bad about the shrimps

actually i thought they had it with the wampanog or whatever and formed the alliance so they could defend themselves from the other indians

actually i thought they had it with the wampanog or whatever and formed the alliance so they could defend themselves from the other indians

Well, yes, a defensive war... where they conquered the entire continent.

Anyway, politics aside, what's all your Thanksgiving menus lookin' like? Mines something like;

Mashed Potatoes* + gravy*

Stuffed Mushrooms* (sorta like turducken, but... morelchanterelleshiitake-en)

Stuffing* + cranberry sauce

Ze Turkey

Salad*

And for dessert, baked apples, peach pie*, pecan pie*, and pumpkin pie*! Plus ice cream. :D

The * means I cooked it/am currently taking a break from cooking it. I LORB COOKING.

Also, Amy, HOW COULD YOU EAT THE REST OF THE SHRIMP. I WAS GONNA COME OVER BECAUSE VAMPY SAID I COULD HAVE SOME. BUT NOW I'M NOT. AAARGH.