Accelerated Evolution

This is the Coolest Dude on the Planet

darkon

Oh my god he is so annoying what the hell.

Also, isn't Ottawa the capital of Canada?

But man, I don't mean to be an ass, but he's a terrible singer, he's fat, he's got horrible skin, and looks like an annoying as fuck weaboo.

Sure he's a great guy, though.

BUT HE WAS GETTING WINDED SHOVING THOSE SHOPPING CARTS AROUND.

What you were singing?

I agree

:awesome:

Yeah, that is a pretty terrible song. I really only played it because I hate the guy that wrote it so much. Haha. You know what they say, imitation is the easiest way to make someone look like a jackass.

But, seriously, the theme for that anime is fucking grating. How can you listen to it?

But, seriously, the theme for that anime is fucking grating. How can you listen to it?

One of the biggest mysteries regarding anime this year for me has been how and why anyone could enjoy the Lucky Star OP at all. Though there's something hilarious about making an opening theme that reeks of clutteredness and is entirely TOO over the top, and then immediately following it with the most perplexingly dull slice-of-life shit I've seen all year.

Which isn't to say I hate Lucky Star, the second episode showed a lot of promise and I'm hoping to watch more later, but there is like no justification for "let's have a long discussion about the proper way to eat a certain food item without making any real jokes at any point."

... uh. Where were we again? Right! The video. I can't watch it. Oh well.

- Masked Man #2 puts on his robe and anime snob hat

One of the biggest mysteries regarding anime this year for me has been how and why anyone could enjoy the Lucky Star OP at all. Though there's something hilarious about making an opening theme that reeks of clutteredness and is entirely TOO over the top, and then immediately following it with the most perplexingly dull slice-of-life shit I've seen all year.

Which isn't to say I hate Lucky Star, the second episode showed a lot of promise and I'm hoping to watch more later, but there is like no justification for "let's have a long discussion about the proper way to eat a certain food item without making any real jokes at any point."

I disagree!