Accelerated Evolution

Buy/sell section

I think a section where we can tell others about stuff we want to sell or buy or discuss prices of items would be really cool. For instance I want to sell my wii and stuff and would like an appropriate section to post it in, also others have wanted to sell anime and other items. Other topics such as good deals going on and I think there are a couple threads that could be shoved in this possible new section.

I think a section where we can tell others about stuff we want to sell or buy or discuss prices of items would be really cool. For instance I want to sell my wii and stuff and would like an appropriate section to post it in, also others have wanted to sell anime and other items. Other topics such as good deals going on and I think there are a couple threads that could be shoved in this possible new section.

While I think your idea is good, don't sell your Wii! Brawl, dude!

the thing about trying to sell something on Æ would be that you don’t have a large market. Were on ebay you have over a billion possible buyers you have only about 100 on Æ

You are missing the point, the point would be that on AE you know the target group of people you are selling to and they will be able to answer all your questions on what the price should be so you can put it up on ebay, and if anyone wants to buy it they can.

• 2 weeks later...