Accelerated Evolution

Good Luck Quirks

Nega-Brent

Most people seem to have little quirks they have that they believe will bring them good luck or karma. What are your little precious quirks?

I keep a Joker's card from a Bicycle playing cards deck in my wallet for good luck. Most people I've revealed this too seem to find it creepy, which confuses me.

Most people seem to have little quirks they have that they believe will bring them good luck or karma. What are your little precious quirks?

I keep a Joker's card from a Bicycle playing cards deck in my wallet for good luck. Most people I've revealed this too seem to find it creepy, which confuses me.

That's not creepy, although it does seem a little cliche. Try a condom instead.

I'm pretty superstitious...

It may sound lame to some of you but...

My mom gave me a necklace that says 'Allah' on it in Arabic when I was younger -- I always wear it -- and I always make a point to stroke or touch it and thank God whenever something good happens -- may it be a customer thats nice while I'm working or the day just goes generally well -- whatever -- just generally good things throughout the day.

I'm pretty superstitious...

It may sound lame to some of you but...

My mom gave me a necklace that says 'Allah' on it in Arabic when I was younger -- I always wear it -- and I always make a point to stroke or touch it and thank God whenever something good happens -- may it be a customer thats nice while I'm working or the day just goes generally well -- whatever -- just generally good things throughout the day.

aw

my mom gave me a realyl pretty celtic cross necklace w/ my birthstone on it but i dont really wear it but on special occasions...

i just thought of one tho, my aunt gave me a bracelet for my 18th birthday and i really havent taken it off unless i wear armwarmers (because it makes them look weird). its really special to me because its one of those italian charm bracelets and has a lot of perosnal things on there for me