Accelerated Evolution

Creative things to do

amy

I feel like my life is really dull and bleak and I want to do something creative, like drawing or painting, but I'm not a creative person and I'm not good at art or writing. I like working with my hands like knitting and gardening and stuff but I don't have money for supplies. One time I made like 800 paper cranes and that was really fun, but I guess I want to do something a little more expressive?

does anyone have any idea what is a good thing to do for this, or to find what i should be doing? i really don't have the time to develop writing/art skills

free + creative??

is it really too much $$$ to knit? you can get free patterns from the internet and string and needles can be bought cheaply at WALMART.

also coloring books??? some come with crayons so you don't have to spend money on those. or you could just print pages.

sorry i don't have many ideas? i'm not creative either. it's hard to do things when you don't have any money especially.

also coloring books??? some come with crayons so you don't have to spend money on those. or you could just print pages.

i know its not helpful, but this made me lol hard.

all are pretty great ideas, but i think getting into photography is probably the way to go seeing as you already have a camera.

Take up whittling, all you need is a sharp knife and a piece of wood.

this would be a great hobby. I just need to find my knife...and some good wood

Like foldered said, music would be a good thing to take up. Perhaps even something like writing too.