Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Satan

proof of 1+1=2 and a dilemma

Ok, first, I need to prove that 1+1=2. I have the Principia Mathematica definition as an image, which i can print and copy, if necessary, but there are problems. More is required than what's on the only page I've found from Principia Mathematica, and every other possible source for a prrof would require learning entirely new languages, notations, etc. Our proffessor told us what to look for, but it yielded nothing of use. What is my best option?

Ok, first, I need to prove that 1+1=2. I have the Principia Mathematica definition as an image, which i can print and copy, if necessary, but there are problems. More is required than what's on the only page I've found from Principia Mathematica, and every other possible source for a prrof would require learning entirely new languages, notations, etc. Our proffessor told us what to look for, but it yielded nothing of use. What is my best option?

1.) Go to class

2.) Approach your teacher

3.) Stick up one middle finger

4.) Say, "One."

5.)Stick up second middle finger

6.) Say, "Two."

7.) Be prepared to be sent to the office

1.) Go to class

2.) Approach your teacher

3.) Stick up one middle finger

4.) Say, "One."

5.)Stick up second middle finger

6.) Say, "Two."

7.) Be prepared to be sent to the office

what office? (there seriously isn't one)

That plan had occured to me. Another one was printing off a random long proof from metamath and just changing a few things at the beggining and end. There's no chance the TA would read it.

I'm currently searching facebook to see if our class has a group (it should) and seeing what help I can get. Unfortunately, facebook is gay.