Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
GummyBearOfDoom

Ret Pallys

So.

Fucking.

Noob.

End of discussion

On a more serious note, if you're not retarded they bring pretty good DPS and Utility

Lol, yea I don't think any class is over powered or under powered I just think it's the player. I don't think WoW has any gimps, maybe in 1v1 some certain specced classes will always get owned by others but the game wasn't made for 1v1.

Lol, yea I don't think any class is over powered or under powered I just think it's the player. I don't think WoW has any gimps, maybe in 1v1 some certain specced classes will always get owned by others but the game wasn't made for 1v1.

And by that you of course mean Lock vs. everything else. :laugh:

Ret pallys are a waste of a class.

Sort of like Boomkins.

you're not even 70, your opinion means nothing in the world of higher end raiding

you're not even 70, your opinion means nothing in the world of higher end raiding

70 Human Mage Tormod on Skullcrusher. :whistling:

I've easily logged a couple days worth of time on my roommate's three 70s, one of which is a Human Pally. We've talked for hours about Pally talent builds and Ret always fails.

Also, PvE = Epic Failure for Epic Noobs.

I've easily logged a couple days worth of time on my roommate's three 70s, one of which is a Human Pally. We've talked for hours about Pally talent builds and Ret always fails.

Dude don't call people epic noobs if your gear clearly sucks, especially for PVP.

how much /played do you have on your mage?

also, are you even kara attuned?

or maybe a better question is have you ever been into a dungeon with more than 5 people?

Lulz Go Nutty and Gummy!

On that note, I indeed like ret pallies. not only can they put out some decent damage, of course I've yet to see one top out a warrior or a rogue. My ret pally is only lv 57, but I can pretty much solo anything I go up against within my level range. Also I can hold my own in groups. I have the ability to do some nice damage, and pick up everyone elses slack, whether its spot healing because the healer sucks, or off tanking because the tank sucks. All in all, a Ret pally is a support class that while they cant top charts all the time, they will be in the mix saving lives and doing damage.

As far as Asune being a good Pally... while I have yet to see nutty raid with his pally, he has shown me stats that put him at... what was it.. 4th and 5th on damage in a 25 man. So yea... I think he's pretty good. He knows the gear to go for and all that stuff.

However in the end, Asune=epic, Tormod=Lawlz suxz0rz.