Accelerated Evolution

Boogers

Calean007

Do you pick your nose with your bare finger, or do you use a Kleenex like your wife/girlfriend tells you to do so you aren't "gross"?

I think using a Kleenex is crap. It's doesn't work and you cannot get proper digging action to actually free your nostrils from the blockage.

Discuss.

i pick my nose. i think everyone does. i'll use a tissue if people are around, though.

i try blowing the snot out first, but you know those fucking stubborn boogers that will never come out unless you dig...they annoy the shit out of me.

What I really hate is those balls of snot that are like hardish and just stuck right up your nose and you can feel them and when you try and get them out you just push them further up so you're like blowing and picking at the same time trying to get them out and eventually just have to blow so hard you go deaf and it fires out like a freaking canon and normally lands in your mouth or something.

Those are the feel fuckers of the nose mine.

What I really hate is those balls of snot that are like hardish and just stuck right up your nose and you can feel them and when you try and get them out you just push them further up so you're like blowing and picking at the same time trying to get them out and eventually just have to blow so hard you go deaf and it fires out like a freaking canon and normally lands in your mouth or something.

Those are the feel fuckers of the nose mine.

I GET THOSE ALL THE TIME

HATE.

i call them sharp boogers, cuz they actually HURT.