Accelerated Evolution
DreamerGirl

You knew this was coming

Haha, sounds like a load of bullshit to me, stop spreading this propaganda that you've had imprinted into you.

Dude go inject some heroine for 1 year straight and tell me where it gets you. I wasn't refering to pot or many other drugs that I don't think will ruin someone, it is in fact possible to get addicted to a drug! Yea I know, big surprise, this doesn't mean I agree with the ban on most of them. The fact is that when hardcore DRUGS are abused YOU will MOST likely fuck up your life. I don't care what people do, but I don't advise dating a burnout.

There are more people addicted to drugs leading productive lives then there are junkies. This includes hard drugs. Legal opiates, amphetamines, and alcohol fuel America. Addiction and being a junkie aren't the same thing.

I don't really understand what you're trying to say here. From what always understood they were the same thing.

n. pl. junkĀ·ies Slang

1. A narcotics addict, especially one using heroin. - thefreedictionary.com

I'm trying to explain that addiction doesn't always mean you will use all the time. I'm using the word junkie to describe those who use all the time. You can maintain an addiction. Think about all the people who use legal opiates for pain. They are addicted, but I wouldn't call them junkies. You can drink every night and be addicted, but you don't have to be drunk every second. There is a difference.

Ok, I understand what you're saying (I think). You might be able to maintain and not use every day but most addicted people when they are pissed or in a bad mood might get high or drunk. This is not really someone you want to be in a serious relationship with is what I was saying.

He's back. o_o

Still hasn't gotten his stuff or anything, but we hung out for a little bit.

He ended up having to take his daughter to the hospital where she stayed for two days, and his son hid his phone so he didn't have it for 3 days. Then he admits he missed one of my calls, but didn't think to return it.

I want to ask why we didn't work out, but I'm a little nervous that it's too early to be trying to talk about it, or that he still thinks we are together. Although you would think if we were ok to talk about it we would be ready to be friends. =S

Ok, so I lost my boyfriend. No one has any idea where he is. He was last seen getting a car ride to a car lot with his daughter.

Things were going really well. He called me everyday, and went out of his way to spend time with me. I'll be honest, the only downside was that financially it was a little different going from having someone buy me drinks every weekend who stopped once I got a boyfriend, and now when we want to go out I usually have to pay. (I guess in a way we both paid, because he would give me things in exchange, but again my money situation did a 180.)

So, I was supposed to go see him Wednesday when I got off work at 11, but when I was offered to stay I jumped at the opportunity to get a little extra money. I called him, let him know, he was fine on the phone, said he missed me and would see me soon. Then, he calls to say his roomate is taking him for a test drive in a car, and he'll call me when he's home. (Or he may have told me to call him. Either way.)

Then, he tells the roomate he's meeting up to go see his son, and gets dropped off later. Now, he's not answering anyone. Not via phone, email, myspace, anything at all. The only reason I know he's still alive and not in jail is because he logged into myspace yesterday.

I should probably explain he's a drug addict, and his roomate thinks it's possible he doesn't even know where he is (he apparently is thought to have stole a bunch of one of his roomates panic attack medicine), but I've sent 3 text messages and tried calling like 3 times. (Along with everyone else on the planet.) He's seemingly coherent enough to log into the computer (then again, I can log on and just not type or concentrate when wasted so...), but like I said he was seemingly thrilled with me and kept talking about how happy he was to have found me. His clothes, his instruments (music is his life), hell, even his daughters clothes remain untouched at his roomates. He's actually getting kicked out now because when he moved in they made him sign an agreement saying he would let them know where he was if he wasn't going to come home at night.

Obviously, I'm worried. And I'm having guilt issues over whether or not he'd be safe right now if I would have gotten there and met him when I was supposed to. I have no idea at all what happened, or why he suddenly won't talk to me, or anyone else. If it was just me, I'd know he changed his mind, but he's gone from everyone and everything seemingly. (As silly as this is, even though he's been on Myspace I'm still listed as his top friend and you'd think he'd change that too.)

:sad:

His roomate says she doesn't think he would just grab his daughter and run for it, but I'm almost questioning it. @.@ I guess I'll find out on Monday. (When the mom is supposed to get her back. If she can't get a hold of him then I'm guessing she'll call me like she has in the past.) Either way, his roomates and I kind of bonded so whenever he picks up his stuff they'll let me know. I figure I should just leave him alone now until he lets me know what's up. But yeah, it's not fun and I'd give anything to know where he is and or what is going through his mind. And this guilt thing is killing me.

Mad Xanax 2mg bars?

If so, Understood. Apperance seems intoxicated on alcohol for example except far less obnoxious and with way better speech (still slurred, un-hideable but slurry in a more chilled out, starry tired way). BUT depending on the dose the next morning you may not remember how you got to what bed your sleeping in, and what lead up to those events. Also the entire day before dosing is a cloud aside from details like "I left home". "I remember being at CVS.... But for what?"

Mad Xanax 2mg bars?

If so, Understood. Apperance seems intoxicated on alcohol for example except far less obnoxious and with way better speech (still slurred, un-hideable but slurry in a more chilled out, starry tired way). BUT depending on the dose the next morning you may not remember how you got to what bed your sleeping in, and what lead up to those events. Also the entire day before dosing is a cloud aside from details like "I left home". "I remember being at CVS.... But for what?"

That actually sounds fun. o_o

You need to consider that maybe the break up had nothing to do with you and maybe something to do with your Ex being a fucking druggy. I read this book, The Four Agreements; it's a self-help book, kinda, more like a New Agey wisdom book, but there was one point I found really helpful: not all of the actions of the people around you have something to do with you. If a guy walks up to you on the street and says "You're reeeeeeally ugly" it might be that he's a twat, having a bad day, is having self-esteem issues, etc. Maybe it's something along those lines now.

Also yeah, a lot of people who don't use drugs will tend to avoid dating anyone who uses. You have to keep that into consideration if you want to use them. Nothing wrong with that but the crowd you'll find yourself in often has retards polluting it.

You need to consider that maybe the break up had nothing to do with you and maybe something to do with your Ex being a fucking druggy. I read this book, The Four Agreements; it's a self-help book, kinda, more like a New Agey wisdom book, but there was one point I found really helpful: not all of the actions of the people around you have something to do with you. If a guy walks up to you on the street and says "You're reeeeeeally ugly" it might be that he's a twat, having a bad day, is having self-esteem issues, etc. Maybe it's something along those lines now.

Also yeah, a lot of people who don't use drugs will tend to avoid dating anyone who uses. You have to keep that into consideration if you want to use them. Nothing wrong with that but the crowd you'll find yourself in often has retards polluting it.

If a guy walks up to you on the street and calls you ugly you should probably put a bag on your head for the remainder of the walk home then jump in front of a bus.

We stayed friends.

....But now he keeps asking me to go to rehab with him before he starts school.

I didn't think he as serious at first, but he really seems to be.

His reasoning for going is really screwed up though. (The drugs they gave him in rehab last time made him not crave drugs, so he wants to go to rehab to get those drugs.)

If I was more settled, I'd like to help him get clean the right way, but I'm not able to take that project on right now.

And truth be told, the last step of him getting clean the right way would be to stop talking to me. (And all of his other friends.) I don't think he's strong enough to do that. At least not right now....

Sometimes I think many of the people here at AE take pleasure in screwing up their lives.

That's funny because here I thought that only being an internship away from my bachelors, having a new job lined up that starts at $16.50 an hour (+ benefits and union), while my current job has told me there's a supervisor position opening up in two months that has my name on it if I'm willing to stay (and that they believe I'm best suited for management eventually), meant that I was doing pretty good for myself.

I don't see exactly how I'm "screwing up."

I don't advocate how I live, but if you are going to judge and tell me I'm screwing up you might want to have your reasons for thinking that way besides the fact you were taught in school that anyone who chooses what I do ends up living on the street.

That's funny because here I thought that only being an internship away from my bachelors, having a new job lined up that starts at $16.50 an hour (+ benefits and union), while my current job has told me there's a supervisor position opening up in two months that has my name on it if I'm willing to stay (and that they believe I'm best suited for management eventually), meant that I was doing pretty good for myself.

I don't see exactly how I'm "screwing up."

I don't advocate how I live, but if you are going to judge and tell me I'm screwing up you might want to have your reasons for thinking that way besides the fact you were taught in school that anyone who chooses what I do ends up living on the street.

Fuck 'em. They don't know.

Fuck 'em. They don't know.

Yeah, stay away from heroin and meth though, Alicia. You'll worry me. D:

But I think you're doing pretty well for yourself.

Thankies. <3