Accelerated Evolution

Status Report

Calean007

This is the thread to share with us your current status. Could be emotional, sexual, moods, etc. Whatever. Let us know if you are o.k., or feeling like one of CTL's adulterous online relationships: i.e. unfulfilled and generally crap. :headbang:

I'm doing pretty good after having my second back surgery. I was back to work 2 weeks to the day which is a testament to modern medicine, and if you believe, Jesus Christ. (not going to get preachy)

Work is going well. The pain in my side for nearly 7 months of a woman co-worker who didn't get the job that I did, finally hung herself by not concerning herself with her position. Basically she spent all her time trying to undermine me, but in the process got demoted and a contractor got her job.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have gone leaps and bounds from what I was last night, all within the span of a few hours. Fate played a cruel hand but I feel it was necessary to keep everything from being blinded.

sad because i'm leaving south dakota tomorrow morning and in retrospect, only one person ever cared about or respected me here, even though i had a really good time. and i didn't treat her as well as i should have. ;___;

I feel a little disconnected, but eh, it'll get better soon enough. I don't do enough of anything, I don't go anywhere, and keep focusing on the past. That's probably where it all roots from. And fuck acne too.

The current status of my being is not too bad. I have to move back in with my parents at the end of this/next month and it's a loss I have to come to terms with any which way I can. May as well just load up on heinous chemicals and hang on for the ride.

After a month and two weeks of not working I finally return to work on Tuesday. I'm somewhat looking forward to it, but once it gets down to the nitty gritty of me actually working on a website I'll be in shitsville due to a lack of knowing what the hell I'm doing. That and I'll probably be up to my ears in adderall 24/7 just to make the nut.

i feel a little sad because my brother moved out for good, and no one told me really... i wanted to give him a hug at least, because i never have. i shouldn't be sad he's leaving, but i am.

I am scared, so scared. Tomorrow I will be changing the way I live, and the way I've lived, for the past 2 years. I'm about to go forward with something I have no certainty in, I will be hanging in the balance of carefully chosen words and pillowtalk after hot sex.

I'm getting annoyed at this loss of appetite I have. As well as the insomnia I can't get rid of. My body is so exhausted from not having any food or sleep. Otherwise I'm in a good mood.

I just finished my second year of college, and am glad to say I'm somehow surviving it. First summer I'm living on my own, in Philadelphia. Don't know a lot of people around here, but I'll be working 40 hours a week so I don't expect myself to notice it a ton.

excited can't wait for tommorrow, but at the same time.. I wish certain people I know would fucking die or get hit by a bus ala Final Destination style with there emo bullshit.