Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Calean007

Status Report

Well, it's great that you didn't!

Yeah, seriously. Dude, shit was crazy for one of the classes, EPSC 200: The Terrestrial Planets. I went to the class once, learned most of the curriculum between 6:00 AM and 7:30 AM the day of the exam (which was for 100% of my class grade) which was at 8:15, guessed on at least half the questions and got a C. I don't know whether to be ashamed or proud of myself.

Oh god I feel so fucking stupid. Why is it that things always come around at the worst time?

Sup mang?

Decided to do my friend (Arcane) a favor and drive him cross town so he could drop off an apartment application. On the way home my truck ran out of gas since my goddamn fuel gauge it about as reliable as FOX News. The saddest part of this tale is the fact that I was already running late for one of my finals. :sad:

Oh god I feel so fucking stupid. Why is it that things always come around at the worst time?

Tell me about it. Periods are so inconvenient.

Decided to do my friend (Arcane) a favor and drive him cross town so he could drop off an apartment application. On the way home my truck ran out of gas since my goddamn fuel gauge it about as reliable as FOX News. The saddest part of this tale is the fact that I was already running late for one of my finals. :sad:

Sounds like you drive a Ford. Or at least it sounds like my old Ford. I ran out of gas wayyy too often.

I couldn't sleep at all last night. I was distressed about something, but I don't know what. I'm really tired and I have to go to work now. I don't even want to move. I should maybe take a sleeping pill tonight.

Determined and trashed

jus told someone how I really felt and yet they weren't mad DAMMITT

:sad:

I wish that I could be sad for everyone else, so that no one would have to say things like that except for me. I just don't think anyone deserves to feel that shitty.

:sad:

I wish that I could be sad for everyone else, so that no one would have to say things like that except for me. I just don't think anyone deserves to feel that shitty.

pit of deep depression

awww, man. Really want to die.

I feel like this...

sorry Curt I'm trying to stay positive and I can't

fucking ridiculous night last night. mother's day, september 14th, and christmas are always the hardest days out of the year for me. i was just going to go to bed early last night but i just had to sign on to aim for some reason and get news that felt like being stabbed in the back repeatedly. ugh. anymore i'm just going to take everything anybody ever says as a fucking lie.

fucking ridiculous night last night. mother's day, september 14th, and christmas are always the hardest days out of the year for me. i was just going to go to bed early last night but i just had to sign on to aim for some reason and get news that felt like being stabbed in the back repeatedly. ugh. anymore i'm just going to take everything anybody ever says as a fucking lie.

wait what....

I accidentally flushed my car keys down the toilet at a highway rest stop so I had to hot wire my own car to get home. Life is grand!

1) how the hell did you do that

2) How did you know how to hot wire a car?

wait what....

just was strung along for a good month or so by someone, getting all excited about saving some money to take a trip and maybe change my life. but it all crashed last night when i basically got a "yeah... no." message. without even a fucking apology anywhere in the message.

i was too tired and didn't care enough to even ask them why afterwords.

I accidentally flushed my car keys down the toilet at a highway rest stop so I had to hot wire my own car to get home. Life is grand!

shit sucks. but too all out there. learn the ins and outs of how to hotwire your own car at least. i've helped a few people with it its not hard. lest this happen to you

and as for me. still trying to tie jumbled song ideas and i'm a little drunk. it seems to be helping at least