Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Calean007

Status Report

I put on some chick deodorant, Dove or some shit, and now I smell like the mall.

I think I'm going to be sick. puke.gif

. . . pretty dandy. I'm eating coffee ice cream.

I got a fish today. He's a scarlet betta.

Named him John Dillinger. He likes being a ninja and hiding behind his plant. :\

So incredibly pissed off. Apparently a bug managed to die on the inside of my monitor right inside the LCD portion. So I can't get it out of there without opening the monitor up an now I have a big ass bug shaped splotch right in the middle of my screen.

Double-post but I honestly don't give a damn.

Feeling frustrated and pissed off to the maximum level today. The search for jobs is seeming absolutely futile and every damn time I think I've found something they crush my hopes in some way.

Chances are I'm gonna' have to go back to sixth form which is something I don't want to do anyway. I'm not even sure if that's actually possible. My parents aren't going to let me use my savings for education to continue living here instead.

It's a fucking nightmare.

Have you ever thought about the possibility you are not being considered because of how your image is? Most of the time if you walk into an interview and have a huge mop of hair and not a clean cut they will just toss you aside. IT sucks but that's how things go a lot.

It's not that because I have -never- got to the interview stage. They get an application, online or sent, and never reply. Also, considering where I live (Brighton's a very odd city like that) image shouldn't be too much of a problem. I have many friends who got jobs with long hair and all that. If that is a problem then I'll get to it one day... If anyone even responds to the damn first part xD

Follow through and call them up saying you would love to work for them and sent in your online application so they give you more consideration.

status huh....>_>;;; wonders why everytime i come here its more dead than before...lol...

my status is tired but not tired....doing things while my baby girl sleeps wooo

i am gonna go to driving lessons sometime.....whenever this d00d mccoy calls me up he'll tell me when

i guess the thought of soul crushing riffs and despair mixed with rap made everyone go away :(

wonder what the cc company wants now. i made my payment on the 15th like i said and was planning on making another one next week. but they phoned me so i have to phone them again i guess.......

Had court the other day for a probation violation. The judge 'unsuccessfully' discharged me and gave me a small fine. Its funny, I get off probation completely for violating it. lawl, pure lawl.

i got invited to a friends wedding up in Markham next month. next few weeks are looking like a bunch of trips to Walden's and Barns and Noble to look for books/manga/comics for the flight.

i Just realized i'm like a completely different person when dealing with a client or buying something off someone*like CDs, videogames or books, etc* i go from rude and crude to super polite.... can't be a bad thing i suppose

got like 3 different offers for games going right now. if the cheap one doesn't ship to Canada i gotta make some random number that seems reasonable to both me and the seller to two others and then decide which to choose..... AHHHHHHHH. and that not even counting the second game i got offered to buy....*i posted a WTB thread on 2 different forums*

My rabbit died today.

We were driving her to the vet, and when we pulled into the parking lot she sat up (she couldn't move at all before) and made this awful noise, and when we got inside the clinic she then began to breathe by opening her mouth and gasping. I was sitting in the reception of the vet's office, waiting for my turn, and then her heart stopped beating against my hand and her eyes rolled back.

We buried her in a nice spot with flowers.

I'm sad.

My rabbit died today.

We were driving her to the vet, and when we pulled into the parking lot she sat up (she couldn't move at all before) and made this awful noise, and when we got inside the clinic she then began to breathe by opening her mouth and gasping. I was sitting in the reception of the vet's office, waiting for my turn, and then her heart stopped beating against my hand and her eyes rolled back.

We buried her in a nice spot with flowers.

I'm sad.

TWEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no.... fucking way.. I still have her as a friend on facebook.

D: I'm sorry to hear about Tweed! He was a great man and will be missed.

Right now I'm putting on my suit for my birthday party; because I am a classy individual, I'll be wearing a corduroy suit with a blue shirt and a red tie. And drinking PBR. It should be awesome.

as of a week or so from now i am the proud owner of all 4 variations of FF XII

FF XII CE

FF XII Reg NA

FF XII Reg Japan

FF XII International Zodiac Job System.

now to get FF IX and then NTSC-J copies of all my other FF games and any of the International ones. yay extra bosses and moonspeak