Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
TeleportSandwich

The Wotlk thread

I'm definately going with levelling and then ganking deathknights. But not at the beginning of their journey, no no... When they've just broken into Northrend and they think they're finally home free. Only to see the unending death brigade serving them cold steel, repeatedly, forever.

I'm definately going with levelling and then ganking deathknights. But not at the beginning of their journey, no no... When they've just broken into Northrend and they think they're finally home free. Only to see the unending death brigade serving them cold steel, repeatedly, forever.

That's going to be a ways off. They've got like, what? 13 levels before it's time to hit up Northrend?

Figure it'll take me around the same time to get to 80, and by that time my skills have scaled to a retarded level. lol

True. It might be worth trying to book it to 80 and then try using that Shadow Step skill to gank Death Knights in groups. :awesome:

True. It might be worth trying to book it to 80 and then try using that Shadow Step skill to gank Death Knights in groups. :awesome:

I've been calling it omnislash. lolol

I've been calling it omnislash. lolol

Bwahah. The premise of it seems really overpowereed to me. Can't wait to try it out.

That's mostly because you have a 12 minute attention span. ;)

Really? thats why I have logged like 60 days in that game and at the time an incredibly geared 70 hunter....

DK's are neat. You start of with 270 first aid (Everything up to heavy rune cloth), you get a 100% mount with no training or fee, your gear is easily as good as any well geared person in the mid fifties, you have three separate trainers (Or 4?), Raise Dead seems like it works something like a battle res... in it's own way.

If my stupid Rogue would ever transfer, I could totally stealth into it, though. :awesome:

I went straight down the Blood tree on my DK. Holy passive heals, batman.

I'm downloading the beta right now. All I did in alpha was level to 71 on my rogue and screw around on a DK in EPL. I'll make a DK when this finishes and we can play or..something.

I'm downloading the beta right now. All I did in alpha was level to 71 on my rogue and screw around on a DK in EPL. I'll make a DK when this finishes and we can play or..something.

I just want my damn Rogue to transfer so I can poke around Northrend. The DK is cool and all, but now all that's left to do with him is stuff I've down before. :/

I just want my damn Rogue to transfer so I can poke around Northrend. The DK is cool and all, but now all that's left to do with him is stuff I've down before. :/

What is your rogue? LV70 horde or alliance? I'd love to group up but I'm alliance and it looks like I'm the only person here who is. :unsure:

What is your rogue? LV70 horde or alliance? I'd love to group up but I'm alliance and it looks like I'm the only person here who is. :unsure:

Horde. And actually, level 68. I'm going to get pwned hardcore for a couple levels. Oh well.

Horde. And actually, level 68. I'm going to get pwned hardcore for a couple levels. Oh well.

If I were you I'd go to Blade's Edge and Netherstorm first. I am paranoid about running out of quests to do though so that's just me.

If I were you I'd go to Blade's Edge and Netherstorm first. I am paranoid about running out of quests to do though so that's just me.

There's no point in that... I can't keep any of this progress, so I might as well just get right onto the new stuff.

I have my alliance shaman and warrior on pve server. My death knight is horde on pve.

keep a watch out for Ashstorm or Iio

First world drop was a 1h sword with 35 more DPS then what I was using.

It's outland all over again. :D

And holy shit at +AP on everything.

the DK introduction quests are SO cool

The final one is awesome. Make sure you party up before it starts. Makes it so much cooler.