Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
TeleportSandwich

The Wotlk thread

At this point I don't think I'm even going to bother picking it up. With the exception of the DK's intro quests nothing else has been particularly interesting in beta.

Yeah, as I've worked so much on them DK has become my main class. I can't wait to start up for reals.

At this point I don't think I'm even going to bother picking it up. With the exception of the DK's intro quests nothing else has been particularly interesting in beta.

You've clearly not finished Dragonblight and raided the Undercity with Thrall and Sylvanas, which gets all kinds of insane. Or seen Icecrown which works very similarly to the DK area, only with Arthas. lol The DK stuff is only the start.

You've clearly not finished Dragonblight and raided the Undercity with Thrall and Sylvanas, which gets all kinds of insane. Or seen Icecrown which works very similarly to the DK area, only with Arthas. lol The DK stuff is only the start.

Not yet, no. But I've spent I don't know, 20 some hours in Northrend doing extremely boring quests in extremely boring zones involving extremely boring mobs.

Well it seems like the beta is no longer active. I downloaded this a few months ago thinking that I would be playing this more then the main game but as it turned out I just leveled a Death Knight to 62 and kind of forgot about it. I barely even did anything in Northend so I'm hoping that the new continent stuff is better then the DK stuff because that kind of fell below expectations.