Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
TeleportSandwich

The Wotlk thread

The final one is awesome. Make sure you party up before it starts. Makes it so much cooler.

we did it with a full party

leet as hell

Ugh Gimpy slap Blizzard for locking alpha characters "to catch up" WTF :(. I wanna level my rogue to 77 but no I'm stuck leveling A DK. :P I'm not leveling my rogue over again.

Ugh Gimpy slap Blizzard for locking alpha characters "to catch up" WTF :(. I wanna level my rogue to 77 but no I'm stuck leveling A DK. :P I'm not leveling my rogue over again.

Yeah, heaven forbid you have to level two levels over again. lol. Either man up and kill some monsters or grow some patience. =P

what's your rogue's name gimpy?

Just an FYI, you might not see me on much. Since I spend basically all day every day in the game, I usually either play BC (so I'll be able to have my actions count towards the release) or something altogether different.

Running around on that pvp server as a undead DK til my Warlock is unlocked. Named Hayter went to Arthas and screamed at him. Liquid!? Few other DKs got a kick out of it. :awesome:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_eEOvA_72uM

There's some gameplay of me leveling on my DK. It's got like 6 youtube honors already lol. The Alpha characters are getting unlocked right now, so I'll level my rogue some unless I get horribly bored, and then I'll level my DK again. She's 61 right now.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_eEOvA_72uM

There's some gameplay of me leveling on my DK. It's got like 6 youtube honors already lol. The Alpha characters are getting unlocked right now, so I'll level my rogue some unless I get horribly bored, and then I'll level my DK again. She's 61 right now.

yeah, i've been playing my DK a lot too, already 64

I got my Death Knight level 64. I AOE Grinded like half the level. Seriously Gimpy if you worked on this class at all, good god man, you outdid yourself, you and all of Blizzard. High armor, Death and Decay is my favorite ability in game, and just a dps machine. Oh, and you can heal yourself (sort of, if you count killing a monster with Blood spec + death strike) This is possibly my favorite class. Not sure yet, my rogue has been around for years so dunno. :headbang:

I got my Death Knight level 64. I AOE Grinded like half the level. Seriously Gimpy if you worked on this class at all, good god man, you outdid yourself, you and all of Blizzard. High armor, Death and Decay is my favorite ability in game, and just a dps machine. Oh, and you can heal yourself (sort of, if you count killing a monster with Blood spec + death strike) This is possibly my favorite class. Not sure yet, my rogue has been around for years so dunno. :headbang:

You can heal yourself in several ways. Blood Worms, converting blood ruins, Fallen Crusader, etc... I went straight down the Blood tree on mine, so I'm solid DPS + passive group heals. And they aren't anything to sniff at either, you can actually heal enough on Blood spec for it to be worth something in groups.

How the fuck are all of you getting beta invites? Does Bliz keep a list of previous better testers for their games and other PC games and chooses people from said list first? I find it strange that this many people on our tiny message board have gotten invites. Can't just be coincidence

How the fuck are all of you getting beta invites? Does Bliz keep a list of previous better testers for their games and other PC games and chooses people from said list first? I find it strange that this many people on our tiny message board have gotten invites. Can't just be coincidence

magic

For people playing Death Knights: has anyone else noticed an invisible wall in the middle of the Eastern (or was it Western?) Plaguelands that prevents you from going any further West from Ebon Hold? Also, All the buildings and towns in that area seem to be completely empty aside from a few stray mobs roaming around.

You have to finish Ebon Hold. And the way to go further is up behind Ebon Hold, not out front where you quest. Look at your map, there should be a cave near Ebon Hold. Go through there.

Edit: I don't mean you have to, but it's so good that you should!

Considering that every quest gives you talent points that you won't get otherwise, you HAVE to.

You have to finish Ebon Hold. And the way to go further is up behind Ebon Hold, not out front where you quest. Look at your map, there should be a cave near Ebon Hold. Go through there.

I've been through said cave. It takes me to Easter Plaguelands where I eventually run into said invisible wall.