Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Scarface

Top Ten Worst RPGs

hated twilight of the spirits. The characters and story just never really connected with me. Gave me no incentive to play. Paper Mario on GC just kinda annoyed me apart from the one on snes and gba mario rpg's and me don't really get along. Never tried the one on the wii but it looked really cool and I kinda wanted to give that one a go.

I actually meant favourite ten for each system like ten for snes ten for dc etc etc. Although I would have trouble doing that as I dunno if I ever played ten rpg's for the DC. Don't think I would have much trouble with other consoles though.

My ice breaker:

I beat Quest 64. The ending was horrible, and to this day I still do not know why the hell I saw it through.

DC and 64 don't have 10 rpgs out in America. lol

Dreamcast had at least twelve RPG games out in the US before it died.

Evolution

Evolution 2

Phantasy Star Online

Phantasy Star Online Version 2

Silver

Timestalkers

E.G.G.

Dragon Riders

Grandia II

Seventh Cross Evolution

Record of Lodoss War

Skies of Arcadia

And N64 had about...

Dreamcast did have more then 10 RPG titles.

And N64 had about...

Quest 64

Aidyn Chronicles

Orge Battle

Paper Mario

Hybrid Heaven

About all I can think of. Only two of them are really worth playing. Aidyn Chronicles is worth a look if you're into more western-style low fantasy.

i found an RPG i might not like that much for once. AD&D Warriors of the eternal sun. the only gripe? The first roving gangs of enemies you run into can one shot you...... yea